Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, that's Low Tavern Tuesday sneaks

Wow, that's Low Tavern Tuesday sneaks

Changing Tavern Tuesday without even a heads up or notice, just sneaking it in there with the HUGE nerf hammer?

Well played.

If you actually think about it, it's better to get double spirits then getting a champion for free.

I would save up around 20M credits to use on TT just to get 3 special cards if my luck was very well while 15-20 special champions would show up boosting my spirits by close to 100.

You have more luck seeing a special champion appear than the picking a champion hero card after shuffling.

What is the actual probability of getting the card you want? It should be 20% (if they were really treated like cards), but it seems more like <5%?

Its hilarious that I suggested this change about a week ago and no one even responded to my post. Wonder if next on Saturdays we will also get double chance to star up instead of extra medals.

And I agree with Ronnie, I would much rather get double the spirits then the nearly nonexistent chance to flip a gold/purple. I haven't gotten more then one purple per 30 million, and have not gotten a gold in the last 150 million credits.

Yup, another 35 million credits and not one purple card. Loving double spirits!
    Last edited by Rumbleguts; 01-14-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua.borneman_3126656 View Post
    What is the actual probability of getting the card you want? It should be 20% (if they were really treated like cards), but it seems more like <5%?
    There are five cards but its not a matter of the game shuffling the cards and you draw one out of the five and that the card. Think of it more this way. There are 5 possible heroes you can recruit each refresh. When you pick a card the game generates a number between 1 and 100. If you get a 1 or 2, and there is a gold hero among your 5, you get the gold hero. If you roll a 3 to 7 and you have a purple hero, you get that hero. If you roll 8 to 35, you get a blue, and anything else is a white.

This is not the actual chance spread, no one other then Tynon knows what it is, but gold and purple heroes are very rare draws. This is just to give you an idea of how the system works.

Hopebringer
    Well they made it double spirit but lowered the chance that a purple or gold hero pops up...
    Normally i spended like 40m creds and gt more than 1k spirits... now with 40m creds only 600 spirits?

Championship Warfare Scribe
    I spent 30mil credits and got 2600 spirit. I see no change from normal.

A heads up would have been nice. Not sure I like the change, but it would have been nice to get a mail saying it changed than having to refresh and still seeing I have to pay credits and then going to the weekly events and see that they changed Tuesdays on there.

Ironheart
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruize View Post
    I spent 30mil credits and got 2600 spirit. I see no change from normal.
    It appears that they raised the amount of spirits and reduced the drop rate. I spent 55mil credits, redeemed 7 Nekbet cards, and had all 7 in a row failed with 20% success. I was not able to recruit even 1 card form tavern which was beyond ridiculous. I had a guild mate who spent 10mil creds and got 0 spirits, not even one purple card showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecDude View Post
    It appears that they raised the amount of spirits and reduced the drop rate. I spent 55mil credits, redeemed 7 Nekbet cards, and had all 7 in a row failed with 20% success. I was not able to recruit even 1 card form tavern which was beyond ridiculous. I had a guild mate who spent 10mil creds and got 0 spirits, not even one purple card showed up.
    I don't see any difference in the drop rates.

20% and you got 7 fails?
    That's Angel IV. 7 fails is just right for that.

Also I think your guild mate is either lying, exaggerating, or is pulling your leg.
    Last edited by Herby; 01-14-2014 at 09:05 AM.