Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: 5/25/13

Patch Notes: 5/25/13

Just a few bug fixes went in this morning:

• A bug was preventing people from seeing other player's chat. This has been fixed.
    • A bug would sometimes cause people to get their VIP status reset to 1 if they bought the Explorer's Pack. This has been fixed and everyone should have their VIP status returned to its correct level.

We'll keep you posted on further developments!

Awesome, thanks Dawn

Thanks a ton Dawn...also...do you know when we will know if we can keep our characters or not when the game goes live?

idk about everyone else but I would DIE of happiness if we could, cause of all the time we put into it and stuff

It could be considered Server 1?

*Wink Wink*
    -------------------------------------
    Love is like War.
    Easy to Find.
    Difficult to End.
    Impossible to Forget.

Tynon - iDeadly Founder

Guardian
    I wholly agree with Tynon

And we already have a LOT of coiners in the Beta server as it is.

I don't have an answer for you about keeping the characters or the server once the game goes live, but if it happens that you can't keep the characters, then you will get every Gem and VIP status you bought delivered again on the live servers. And there is some advantage to that because you'll know what to buy and not buy.

I do know that people would like to keep their characters though, so we'll try to get an answer for you.

Okay thank you very much
    Love is like War.
    Easy to Find.
    Difficult to End.
    Impossible to Forget.

Tynon - iDeadly Founder

Thank you for the Patch on the VIP

I am not sure about how well ur patch fixes worked whenever the Noble Lady appears i find her and only receive something half the time and then i get froze out of the game i have been trying to get back in since 8:13pm server time and it is now 2 hrs later and still no connections also the arena still freezes at 9% loading for battles i have to leave and come back every battle and look at news to see if i won or not I am also not getting awards that are promised when battling i win and the stakes are not rewarded in complete (gems) only got 10% of the stake amount just a few bugs and the chat is still disappearing and the hero menu freezes up and the member of the guild are being booted and are not able to reapply or get back in

thanks so Much

Julie

thanks dawn

I put money on my paypal so I could support the developers, but I cant even get into the game, are the servers undergoing maintenance?