Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transfer question

Transfer question

When I transfer, how much STARS and Saints do i lose depending on what lvls or stars and saints my heros have?

Is this posted any where?

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    well i dont know if random is the right word, but

The actual specific saints on the hero that you are transferring from (ie gold or skill attack etc) have nothing to do with what specific saints you will receive on the hero you are transferring to.

The only info they have given out, which was in a support ticket I submitted is the following

It works this way,

Original Star Level 1-7, Star level reduce 1
    Original Star Level 8-9, Star level reduce 2
    Original Star Level 10~15, Star level reduce 1
    Original Saint Level 1-5, Saint level reduce 1
    Original Saint Level 6-10, Saint level reduce 2
    Original Saint Level 11-15, Saint level reduce 3
    Original Saint Level 16-20, Saint level reduce 4
    Original Saint Level 21-25, Saint level reduce 5

Regards,

Tynon Support
    There was this...
    It's also a little random. You could lose more than what it says you lose... think you could pay gems for the perfect transfer, but that costs way too much.

Wow you could lose 5 saints? That is ridiculous considering how much it costs so much more to succeed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skinz1111_6095251 View Post
    Wow you could lose 5 saints? That is ridiculous considering how much it costs so much more to succeed!!!!
    And to quote Dawnseeker, "If you don't like the feature, then don't use it!"
    my naga, my naga

Ironheart
    Yes you could loose 5 saints but look at it this way you will have a new hero up and running instantly.

Does the perfect transfer work for both the Saints and the Stars?

Or just the Saints? If it is both, it may be worth the asking price especially if you have like 14 star with Arch Angel 5 Saint

Just to get an arch angel to succeed from 1 - 5 alone may cost you 10k gems.

Transferring stars and Saints

Hey there, Ive only transferred a couple of times, but I wanted to test my gold heroes to make the transfer from one of them to Adam when I get him. Anyone know the formula for losing stars and saints? Is it always just one star lost and one saint total? Does it decrease higher up?

For every saint title, you lose a sanctification on the transfer.

Mortal = -1
    Half angel = -2
    Angel = -3
    etc

I'm not sure about the stars, but putting stars before a tranfer isn't a good idea. You gain more from putting them after.

Some things you might want to know:

You cannot transfer to a higher sanctified hero. The transferee must be equal or lower in both sanctification level AND star level.

Well this is my idea...I have 8 gold heroes I have no use for, and The amount of blue stars necessary to get one to 9 can range from as low as 50 to as high as 250...so in that respect testing on all those heroes I can find the one who's the easiest to star.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitiara_3214881 View Post
    Well this is my idea...I have 8 gold heroes I have no use for, and The amount of blue stars necessary to get one to 9 can range from as low as 50 to as high as 250...so in that respect testing on all those heroes I can find the one who's the easiest to star.
    Stars aren't much of a problem. You'll see it gets easier toget 9 stars as you progress. You get loads from guild chests. You should use Dawnbringer to do the transfer. He is the cheapest gold hero to sanctify (only 800 spirit). You should at least get him to half angel 5 before transfer. That will give you a Half Angel 3 Adam.