Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haven't been able to login for 7 days now...

Haven't been able to login for 7 days now...

It's been 7 days since a successful login for me. I have already found another game to play as a result. Really sucks though since I put so much time & effort into this one. My guildies prob think I just gave up & deserted them (cause guild/realm was nearly dead), but that is not the case. I have been trying at least 100 times a day on three different browsers for 7 days straight to no avail. No other sites or games give me a problem and I have tried every trick in the book. Even the loss of a single day of play sets a player back tremendously. This sucks.
    ~Lvl 98 on server 34, Forge of Hephaestus, water realm~

It would greatly help if you give more specifics than "Haven't been able to login".

I have the exact same problem!

The servers are all online so if you can't login, you might try from a different computer to see if that can help isolate the cause.

They might have blocked your IP address if someone was cheating and got caught using the IP you currently have. Try resetting your WIFI to get a different IP and clear your cache.

I cannot log into any server what so ever. Havent been able to for over a week.

Discussion on game load issues

no its not just u i cant get on my game anymore , something has got to be done , it freezes and just wont load most of the time , cant get into battles cause it wont load , tynon needs to get off their butts and do something

I've been locked out for three days now, loads to 99% and freezes. tried on different computers and different browsers, same result. cleared caches, restarted computers, reloaded flash, same result.

Discussion on game load issues

I started this tread to be a place that gale load issues are discussed. Post that are not related to that subject will be deleted.
    Last edited by Andy; 03-07-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Hopebringer
    yea failure to load asset errors on everything I click. Game is unplayable

was playing on Firefox.. just tried Safari and the game works just fine.
    Last edited by Kataana; 03-07-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    Kataana
    Wrath of Odin
    Uprising