Thread: My Account is gone

Unhappy My Account is gone

Had computer problems and have not been online for a while

I get back on and goes to tynon but I could not get into my account, I use my password, email and player name and it just sent me to another server
    I finally found my server the first one but again it started me as a new player. I have spent way to many hard earned money and time to just start over in this game
    so how do I get my account back?

Player name?

You're not required to enter a player name when logging in Tynon.

You only enter one to make a new account.

You probably forgot what server your real character is in. Either try and click on all the servers you can on the list, or login 1.tynon.com, 2.tynon.com, and so on, until you find your character.

This happens to me every once in a while also,even happened this morning.If you have a 2nd browser use that and it will log in fine.
    Originally Posted by Boroeast
    We have informed the community manager about this issue. He should get back to us with an answer soon.

Apprentice
    ask it to the servic
    I lost my password for 2 weeks
    After their help I had a new password

I think you can get help by click 2 times
    1.the button if you forgot your password
    2.a button with something like "helping service"
    (it was almost 7 months ago that I need their help)

It's a lie that I joined it in December
    Really , I am already level 68 & almost 69
    My power is around 3.000.000
    I am on server 4(very old server , I noticed here are more than 100 servers)
    Last edited by Batalanto_1524054; 02-25-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Also if you cleaned your history and cache it will bring you to another webpage.
    At the bottom it says something like login.
    When you click that you get to the page where you fill in your email address and password.

~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

We never delete characters, even if you're inactive for a very long time. You just need to remember your email address and log in on the correct server.
    Nathan Seltzer
    uCool Community Manager

...you said i said what... i've lost track of how many dozen emails i've lost the passwords to, how many digital cameras and memory cards i've allowed to walk, even how many pc's and laptops blew out...

yes, i can verify that if i forget the password, it's gone

it's not like i'm just wondering what's been going on with all these puzzle pieces that form tynon.com, maybe athena onassis is too, and everything we write is in english, an entirely different alphabet, and excuse me, maybe she'll get around to playing it soon enough... we could use someone rational with both money and common sense around here.

Maybe her game has probably been around since the 18th century, back when computers were hand crank machines... however, this is just a theory...

rsz_jason_dicairnes_taylor_underwater_sculpture_group_sea_floor_caribbean_female_in_renaissance_.jpg

The above photo is of a Jason DiCairnes Taylor underwater sculpture from the Caribbean Sea.

Necro. Closing
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Necro. Closing
    thx but you forgot to close it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.