Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero Sanctification Improvements!

Hero Sanctification Improvements!

The Sanctification mechanism has been greatly enhanced in the upcoming patch and I wanted to discuss it with you guys here!

• It is no longer possible for Golden heroes to receive white Sanctification bonuses. All white bonuses on Golden heroes have been converted to blue.
    • Players may now use multiple Hero cards to increase their success rate. 100% success rate is now possible past Saint 1. This is completely optional.
    • Players may now manually select any unwanted Sanctification bonus and delete it by spending Gems.
    • Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

On an unrelated note: the Searing Desert will be open for exploration. Players can continue their journey, fight new bosses, and discover even more wonders!

This patch will be coming to live servers soon. Thanks!

Sounds good
    Joker - Europe Servers

You don't really know GW till you play outside servers 1-10

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Giving a handicam to the players that die in GW will make the smaller guilds more competitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrthCaedus View Post
    tokens don't do much anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    The Sanctification mechanism has been greatly enhanced in the upcoming patch and I wanted to discuss it with you guys here!

• It is no longer possible for Golden heroes to receive white Sanctification bonuses. All white bonuses on Golden heroes have been converted to blue.
    • Players may now use multiple Hero cards to increase their success rate. 100% success rate is now possible past Saint 1. This is completely optional.
    • Players may now manually select any unwanted Sanctification bonus and delete it by spending Gems.

On an unrelated note: the Searing Desert will be open for exploration. Players can continue their journey, fight new bosses, and discover even more wonders!

I already beat the searing desert, thats not new.

But hey thanks for some sort of UPDATE.

Now can we expect this new patch before or after the server merges you mentioned 3 months ago

This sounds great, thx for the update! (i just hope the soon isnt like the server mergering soon )

Quote Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
    This sounds great, thx for the update! (i just hope the soon isnt like the server mergering soon )
    Its our current sprint. I don't have an exact ETA but if I had to guess, I'd say expect it on test within a few days.

Star Wars Reference!!!!!!

Gonna be a nice patch.

Thanks for the heads up. It is much appreciated.

Obi Wan has taught you well my little patch.

Lightbringer
    Its our current sprint. I don't have an exact ETA but if I had to guess, I'd say expect it on test within a few days.
    what was your previous sprint?
    What I Speak is the Truth...
    What YOU delete must hurt you

Looks good, and it's nice to have communication from you Dawn!