Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New to the game? Read This!

QUIT now before you start the DROP RATE FOR RELIC is only 1 percent and 99 percent for cloaks do not let them lie to you my last relic drop was Dec 1' 2013 its Jan 20.2014 and all's i have gotten is cloaks QUIT NOW before you end up buying gems to get the drops you need

Thank you this was a really helpful thread.

I am having a major issue with my gift card going through on tynon.com.

This is really a problem for me.

I spend $13.00 to give a gift to myself and all my new pals, and it doesn't go through.

99% - that means if I kill all my monsters I'll get another relic within 100 days.

Thanks

Thank you Am newbie, but have already formed a guild. Seem to have success fighting, don't know how, am technology dinosaur. Having fun.

Fire lords guild server 23 fire realm needs fighters to join the guild asap

Hi everybody.

Welcome to the United States of America and this flipsy-bopsy version of a game developed at the University of Nottingam in the Midlands UK.

No, it was NOT developed in Ningbo, China on that campus. However, that's why there's all this trouble about it. I'm NOT saying how I think it got to Shanghai, already somewhat changed from its original code form.

If you want to ship me off to a non-English speaking nation for stating this plainly and boldly, well, then, go back to using the Gothic alphabet, please. Moreover, I thought that the United States of America was and still is a non-English speaking nation.

Make up your tune. Be CERTAIN that you have enough time to rescue Letizia, and get your Philospher's Stone, when doing the run. You can place your cartoon into training mode and level up to level 10 after that, while reading the forums some more.

There's a LOT to learn about Tynon, and NOT reading the forums might cause errors to happen in gameplay. It's NOT as powerful as the original game, and it's more than likely going to be left at the level for us buffoons other and rank amateurs to hop about while we dodge brave scabbards and world bosses.

You're not going to confront Satan himself or herself EVER in this game, and the Baal monsters are better behaved than a lot of the top players are. However, forget about recruiting even a fire guard, let alone Baal into your form. It's NOT going to happen.

Nor are you ever going to get a Pegasus, a Phoenix, or a Golden Dragon for a mount.

If you want to make friends, post your accomplishments on flickr.com, or your best one-liners at lameorgame.com

This is NOT a game with good karma in its present state. Sorry.

Thanks for trying to be mannerly and kind, to those of you who care enough to be nice.

Why am I saying rescuing Letizia, when you are obviously physically rescuing Maria? What dreadful sad state of affairs are you rescuing Letizia from?

Eh - could be. I have placed a few tunes into stasis or just not claimed them for a month. Usually, that works. If not, unlocking all the rune slots, all the gem slots, cleaning up the banks, and building the next level to the max helps. Yes, sometimes it is tough to remember to go back a page or two, to kill all the monsters, and then, carefully, look at all the plans to see if any are relics. Admittedly, I have sold a relic plan that I needed at least once while paying attention to other people's needs and concerns (both online and offline) - hopefully, you have a quiet place to play, and the ability to shut down the chat window.

If you are not a Host or a Vice-Host of a guild, you have the ability, and hopefully the permission to shut down chat window when there is no event in your guild. Opening up your guild window once every half-hour should be enough on the weekday to see if anyone would like to go sailing. Sailing also helps to get relic plans in the beginning, up to about guardian armor, after which, it is just mannerly.

Yes, I have had the machine stall and my relic plan disappears at least once. Yes, that is frustrating. However, we all make sacrifices in this game. If you are stubborn enough or persistent enough, the relic plan will eventually drop. Oh, yes, remembering to feed your mount daily helps, too.

Good day and best of luck to you in your quest for relic plans.

dead forum huh?