Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 2/22/14

About bloody time....should have been done months ago.

You dawn you found the magic words not the wand though. Thank you i was going bonkers about loosing medals trying to upgrade stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    These improvements sound ok.

BUT

Please remove free blue and purple medals from the Championship Warfare Redeem Shop.

This is so that even with the easier Star System, players would need to earn or buy their medals.

Around 90% of all CWF tickets are used to buy free medals nowadays.
    This may be true for some people, but not for me. I stopped buying stars from CWF over a month ago as it didn't really help with the fail rate as it is. Been spending mine on Adam cards to speed up the process a bit on sainting him. I figured that'd be something more worth while given the current fail system for stars. Not saying I disagree, just that I know on server one, it's not only myself that gets cards from CWF instead of stars.
    VillainX - Wrath of Odin - Dark Realm - \/\/h○εh○ε

THANK YOU DAWN.

This is something we have all be asking for.
    Notification of a major change prior to its implementation.

I Hope to see this trend continue

Ironheart
    Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    THANK YOU DAWN.

This is something we have all be asking for.
    Notification of a major change prior to its implementation.

I Hope to see this trend continue
    Agreed 100 percent and THANK YOU Dawn

Ironheart
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    This is very unfair to all the top coiners who paid a good chunk of money to get their star levels to where they are now.
    And to be honest, this isn't really that big of a problem. The main issue is the release of new maps, new items, and new enemies to face.

Sheesh are you complaining just for the sake of complaining? We the players have been asking for this on numerous occasions and now they have listened. So what is your problem ?
    I myself have wasted a lot of gems upgrading a few of my heros to 10 stars and a couple to 12. So what? that is the price you pay for wanting everything in a hurry.
    Last edited by Nooberix; 02-19-2014 at 11:58 AM.

i WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY MEDALS FROM cw.

oops, raised my voice a little. Seriously, let the poor schmucks have a crack at getting more than 5 stars Herby.
    Blood and gore
    on the floor
    and me without my spoon

BUT

Please remove free blue and purple medals from the Championship Warfare Redeem Shop.

This is so that even with the easier Star System, players would need to earn or buy their medals.

That doesnt matter.
    Leave the medals in CWF.

This patch does not mean that its going to be easier to gain star levels.
    If it was going to take 200 blue medals to get your hero form 7 to 9 - I am pretty sure it still will take 200 blue medals. All this does it let you sit at 8 while you use the last 100 of them.
    It will change player behavior slightly.
    We wont have to use most of our inventory to store medals until we feel like we have enough to try an upgrade.

But my gut feeling is the number of medals we use will remain unchanged or possibly go higher. SO removing them from CWF shop is just hurting everyone, while leaving them in the shop will not make it any easier to upgrade stars then it is now.

The only ones I feel who would benefit from removing them form the CWF shop under the new system are the ones who have already got many of their heroes to very high star levels, probably using the medals from the CWF shop.

Dawn did not say this change is like the saint system where the more you use at once the better your success rate. He just said it will cost more medals at higher levels to attempt an upgrade.

I can actually interpret that several ways and envision a system where Herby has a point and a system where I am correct. SO lets see the system first before we complain about it.

Dawns wording is incomplete I feel. It did not say if the success rates are adjusted. SO any conclusion of how the star system will work, including my own are just speculation.
    Last edited by mattp169; 02-19-2014 at 12:18 PM.

Lightbringer

BUT

ow? i though 90% was redeeming ADA cards? since medals currently mostly fail and turn into thin air.

Adam's sancs can only be used so much.
    Most players who know what they're doing use CWF tickets to redeem free blue and purple medals.

With this upcoming patch, getting heroes starred up would be easier than before.
    Since this is the case, it's only just that free medals should be removed from the CWF redeem shop.

I'm sure uCool know the effect of this on heroes. There are some heroes with bonuses that only show at the 14 and 15 star level, that you don't really see or feel at any lower star level.

I'd imagine moving up from 15 to 18 stars would give an increase of about 5000-8000 damage, and 3000-5000 defense for most gold heroes.
    Last edited by Herby; 02-19-2014 at 03:42 PM.