Thread: World Speakers

World Speakers

There needs to be a way to either easily sell or drop world speakers.

The only current way at the moment is to spam world chat just to get rid of them.

click on them in your inventory and select abandon - easy as that

Quote Originally Posted by trahevony_4745091 View Post
    click on them in your inventory and select abandon - easy as that
    But you must do it when the Bank is not open.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Tricky!!!

But thanks

I can't understand as why we should abandon the speakers just to get rid of them, eg if we collect other items that we don't want or need, we have the option to sell them,no matter where we have gained the item's from in the game! and imo you should have the option to sell the speakers also!

Even if it's just for 100 coins better than nothing
    Last edited by Lita; 02-21-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    A man's just got to know his limitations

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I can't understand as why we should abandon the speakers just to get rid of them, eg if we collect other items that we don't want or need, we have the option to sell them,no matter where we have gained the item's from in the game! and imo you should have the option to sell the speakers also!

Even if it's just for 100 coins better than nothing
    You used to be able to sell them but they did away with that sometime last summer.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Hopebringer
    Being able to sell speakers was a nice thing, wish they still offered it, had someone bring up the subject just last night. However, just curious, any other servers have someone that uses speakers to the point of people saying, "I need a hot dog to go with all this mustard"? There is a player on server 38, that uses speakers so much it is annoying, and if they run out, they use their 15 or so alts to continue their rant of injustice. Sometimes they remember that they don't claim the alts and refer to themselves in the third person, but its pretty obvious and easy to tell it's them, since they are the only player on the server that USES so many speakers. As well as the fact that they have a thing about YELLING ALL THE TIME, so the caps lock speakers and complaining about ALLthe rest of the players on the server gives them away.
    HappyJamez - Still4FUN - Truth of Baldur

in the past you had to use them up but they can just abandon them now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

I know this is an old thread but didnt want to start a new one. they should make it so when you block someone you block the whole IP adress so Jemimasexy0001-2000 and so on all get blocked with one block and we never have to here that person in world chat ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by tell_me_quickly_6420072 View Post
    Being able to sell speakers was a nice thing, wish they still offered it, had someone bring up the subject just last night. However, just curious, any other servers have someone that uses speakers to the point of people saying, "I need a hot dog to go with all this mustard"? There is a player on server 38, that uses speakers so much it is annoying, and if they run out, they use their 15 or so alts to continue their rant of injustice. Sometimes they remember that they don't claim the alts and refer to themselves in the third person, but its pretty obvious and easy to tell it's them, since they are the only player on the server that USES so many speakers. As well as the fact that they have a thing about YELLING ALL THE TIME, so the caps lock speakers and complaining about ALLthe rest of the players on the server gives them away.
    I bet I know who lol.....she's an idiot...