Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion on Lag problems

Discussion on Lag problems

In server 7 we have been having horrible lag for the last two days. The worse I have ever seen. For example, you go to the Caribbean and you see what was there the last time you were there and 5 to 8 seconds later it changes to what it is now. Click on a boat to board and you actually board over 5 seconds after that. It is also very noticeable in fights in the Arena and the Lab where the fight does not start for several seconds.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Ya same here...almost anytime I reloaded for the last few days it was terribly slow, only thing that helped was that I cleaned out my inventory to as little as possible and that seemed to help with the reloading, but its still not quite right.

Same problem on server 106. I've given up doing any HR boss for the last two days because of that.
    Last edited by ChickenWing; 02-26-2014 at 05:14 AM.

Same on server 8 though I am on a bad connection at the moment and thought it was me.

~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
    Same on server 8 though I am on a bad connection at the moment and thought it was me.
    It's apparently widespread as server 1 is experiencing it also. This morning is the worst yet. 3-5 mins per refresh is too much. I can only imagine that it's CWF causing this, or with any luck they are preparing the patch to released soon. Or maybe it's just a bad local issue with the servers. I'd rather think optimistically.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

I wonder if it is somehow related to the merger of 30 and 21. It started at about the same time.

I'll check into this. Can you give more detailed information? What are you trying to do, and how does the lag impact it? For instance, do you get a long delay for commands, or do some things not load? Please be specific.
    Nathan Seltzer
    uCool Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I'll check into this. Can you give more detailed information? What are you trying to do, and how does the lag impact it? For instance, do you get a long delay for commands, or do some things not load? Please be specific.
    The lag seems to have gone for me but it was really bad for the past 2 days. Everything was slot running in aeirie city, refreshing during baal/cerb and even loading fights in lab and arena was delayed.
    Joker - Europe Servers

You don't really know GW till you play outside servers 1-10

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Giving a handicam to the players that die in GW will make the smaller guilds more competitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrthCaedus View Post
    tokens don't do much anyway.

Look at my original note. It does have some details. I get the impression that the delay happened whenever the client needed data from the server, like to start a battle or what the current status of the Caribbean is.

So far today I have not noticed any lag problems, but I have not been on much because of work, and I suspect that is the case for a lot of players, so the load on the servers and the communications bandwidth is a lot less at this time of the day. Probably will not be able to tell if we still have a problem until sometime after Baal.

Refreshes take longer, sometimes much longer than normal.
    Caribbean Pirates commands lag about 5-7 seconds
    Arena battles hand at the "preparing battle" popup longer than normal
    Battles hang at "Engaging Battle" for up to 30 seconds or more.
    I'd have to agree with Andy that it seems that anytime data is needed from the server, is when it happens.

Thanks

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"