Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Discussion on Lag problems

Lots of sync errors and some lag...whats up?

I am having severe lag and slow refreshes on server 7 during Baal. It is taking between a minute and a half and 3 or more minutes to refresh and I am being forced to refresh several times because of being stuck on 'preparing for battle'
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

is anyone else on 99% it crashes on it everytime and i cnt get on

It not going away until your fix the issue! This been going on for a while! An I mean for a while! Poor IT tech I call it! Poor management as well! No wonder people are leaving to the Angle game! That why I post Game Rig! I have to agree on everything that has been said on this thread!

realy here on game have some problems I was recruiting Ezekiel, but 2 nd space in substitute nor work for a this second time

WIN_20141108_113216.JPGI defeated, recruited Prophet Ezekiel and unlock 2nd space substitute. but my 2nd sub formation is a locked .
    But today I got bug game. either then im not smale wip lv.
    customer service again not work like have to

Quote Originally Posted by woulf33_4013265 View Post
    WIN_20141108_113216.JPGI defeated, recruited Prophet Ezekiel and unlock 2nd space substitute. but my 2nd sub formation is a locked .
    But today I got bug game. either then im not smale wip lv.
    customer service again not work like have to
    Your 2nd sub slot shows that you have Lancelot Du Lac in it.

yea but lits nat full formation last slot its a loked

first sub was
    opened when I defeated Mulan, but after Ezekiel its post skriptum,then will be available 2 sub more opened. amd ist not lies.chek top players on sub averyone have 3 sub what is coll full form

So when is tynon going to add a ability to have a third substitiute as well as a few more powerful runes and new servers?