Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Patch: Early March

Upcoming Patch: Early March

Patch Notes: Rune and Stacking Improvements!

Here are the upcoming improvements in the next patch:

• New Rune: Synergia! This rune has no function, but gives a great deal of experience to another rune when combined. (Okay, technically this is not new, but it was very rare before)
    • A "Buy Synergia" button has been added in the Rune screen, allowing players to use Coins to buy Synergia.
    • An "Unequip All" button has been added to heroes in the Rune screen.
    • By popular request, crafting materials, Labyrinth Tokens and all medals now stack to 99, saving players inventory and bank space!

The goal with this patch is to simplify Rune Temple grinding for players who only need experience and not new runes, as well as to clear up inventory space for all players. The patch will be pushed to the Beta server in the next few days and the live realms soon-ish after that.
    Nathan Seltzer
    uCool Community Manager

I love you Dawn, thanks for this happy information!
    -- Neriya, Beauty of Aphrodite, Server 78.

This quite possibly could be some of the best news I've heard from Tynon in recent memory.

Dawn

Excellent job with the announcement. Thank you!!!!!!!!!! this is exactly what we have all been asking for - announcements.

Glad to see my suggestion for synergia reached the right ears.

Wish there were new quests and Hr in this patch - but at least progress is being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Patch Notes: Rune and Stacking Improvements!

Here are the upcoming improvements in the next patch:

• New Rune: Synergia! This rune has no function, but gives a great deal of experience to another rune when combined. (Okay, technically this is not new, but it was very rare before)
    • A "Buy Synergia" button has been added in the Rune screen, allowing players to use Coins to buy Synergia.
    • An "Unequip All" button has been added to heroes in the Rune screen.
    • By popular request, crafting materials, Labyrinth Tokens and all medals now stack to 99, saving players inventory and bank space!

The goal with this patch is to simplify Rune Temple grinding for players who only need experience and not new runes, as well as to clear up inventory space for all players. The patch will be pushed to the Beta server in the next few days and the live realms soon-ish after that.

If I remember correctly, the last patch had some extra changes that were not mentioned here by Dawn.

Glad to see a patch, thanks Dawn.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    Dawn

Excellent job with the announcement. Thank you!!!!!!!!!! this is exactly what we have all been asking for - announcements.

Glad to see my suggestion for synergia reached the right ears.

Wish there were new quests and Hr in this patch - but at least progress is being made.

lol you never miss an opportunity.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

Good news Dawn, thanks for the Communication, Appreciate it

Lightbringer
    Thank you Dawn, this update is appreciated.

Any updates on estimated timeframe for the release of new heroic and quest content or 2nd sub slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Yelsha View Post
    Thank you Dawn, this update is appreciated.

Any updates on estimated timeframe for the release of new heroic and quest content or 2nd sub slot?
    I always empty my Inbox. What I mean by that is that I don't withhold information waiting to see if someone asks about it, so I don't have any information on that stuff.
    Nathan Seltzer
    uCool Community Manager

Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I always empty my Inbox. What I mean by that is that I don't withhold information waiting to see if someone asks about it, so I don't have any information on that stuff.
    Ok, thank you.