Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Patch: Early March

YAY

Thanks a bunch

Another great patch
    my naga, my naga

I like the idea. But how do you get fragments if you use the 'Buy Synergia' button?

Quote Originally Posted by NyxHunter View Post
    I like the idea. But how do you get fragments if you use the 'Buy Synergia' button?
    I don't think you do. That's the tradeoff.

Hopebringer
    One thing needed soon is a feature to speed up or make automatic the rune process. We have seem some ideas about it, even I posted one. It is taking between 1 to 2 hours of just clicking "sell all" and "auto pray" in order to use all gold every day.
    Basically all we are doing is changing gold to experience, and getting tokens and yellow runes. A feature to combine all runes automatically and just keep yellow ones would be very much appreciated.
    Just a suggestion that may belong somewhere else, but since this update is related to it. I thought I should mention it.

Thank you,
    AJunior

Hellfire - Blaze of Fire Dragon

The new updates are out.
    Synergia costs 600,000 for +1200xp
    Good buy or not?

Justice
    The Synergia rune is 600k coins. Now for some that will be great, but for me and most who don't carry those big coin #s it's useless, so keep on clicking. Most I know have 100-300k coins at any given time. Not such a hit.
    The remove all button is great!! Just like for gear, changing runes will be speedy. That one's a hit.

Guardian
    thank you, thank you, thank you!

the stacking of items increased and the unequipment of runes. though i have a questions. i always have a problem with my maze tokens not stacking up to 10. will that problem be fixed too? or is there a chance of having that problem still.

Hopebringer
    Okay usually it ends up being for every 10,000,000 coins you spend in the rune temple you get about 20,000 xp in runes.

so 10,000,000 \ 20,000 = 500

which means 500 coins per 1 xp is a general average.

so the new rune is 1200xp which means 500 coins x 1200 xp = 600,000 coins.

NICE! they got it down to basically the average youd get by just doing RT normally, however this doesn't account for luck streaks with yellows runes, or the fact that normally you get fragment pieces that are normally expensive (last two summoners) which don't give xp, yet still cost money, so without getting something to make up for that, unless u don't need fragments anymore this might not be worth it.

would be nice if they did something to make up for the loss in fragments like made it 550,000 coins for the 1200xp or made it 1250xp or something.

*let me know if you think the math is off somewhere*

Quote Originally Posted by apmjunior_6545588 View Post
    One thing needed soon is a feature to speed up or make automatic the rune process. We have seem some ideas about it, even I posted one. It is taking between 1 to 2 hours of just clicking "sell all" and "auto pray" in order to use all gold every day.
    Basically all we are doing is changing gold to experience, and getting tokens and yellow runes. A feature to combine all runes automatically and just keep yellow ones would be very much appreciated.
    Just a suggestion that may belong somewhere else, but since this update is related to it. I thought I should mention it.

Thank you,
    VIP 7 has this feature. Wish it was default tho. Takes 5 hours todo 10m coins. I own 2 bears because i didnt wanna spend the time in the rune.

Quote Originally Posted by BGB View Post
    VIP 7 has this feature. Wish it was default tho. Takes 5 hours todo 10m coins. I own 2 bears because i didnt wanna spend the time in the rune.

LOL I'm sorry but that is crazy. You actually bought ANOTHER bear? Dang man, just use it for gear if you cant use it for runes.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"