Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Server Mergers: March 4, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    ok, i dare to say it:

ALL servers 11+ need a merge
    If they dont merge us soon im gonna do manually via dns server at ucool. Make all vhosts 11+99=1

btw, you dont wanna merge with my server 17, I would spank you guys daily! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BGB View Post
    If they dont merge us soon im gonna do manually via dns server at ucool. Make all vhosts 11+99=1

btw, you dont wanna merge with my server 17, I would spank you guys daily! LOL
    i already took you out in the last CW match we met... you gonna pull out your magic harry potter wand and make that shame disappear? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    i already took you out in the last CW match we met... you gonna pull out your magic harry potter wand and make that shame disappear? lol
    Hrmmm? lol

server 80 europe need a merge badly, we are geting less and less, we are around 10 active or less, there are mostly alts....i have ewen quited spending money on this game months ago, no point when the server are getting more and more empty.. if they cant do a merge because of full servers they can remove accounts that have been away 100-200 days + in all the servers, Or move those inactive players in a server together...and combine the active players together.

I had a problem with my ISP (ATT) and couldn't do anything except access the forums. Got to 99% on the screen, but couldn't play for over 300 days. Quit trying for the longest time. And after I changed to Comcast I tried getting back on. After 300+ days wow , no new servers for 10 months, almost everyone that is still active is over 100 million. almost no new people playing. But the main problem is new people join get slaughtered by the hundred million point players and never come back.

This game is basically spent. I told one guy I work with about this game. he logged in made a player and gave up after being attacked on his first day while waiting for a sail, by a player over a hundred million points. That is why most servers are dead. If you don't spend a ton of cash at the beginning you get slaughtered constantly and leave.

I have done that on about a dozen other games like this. If you are not there at the beginning you have to spend a lot or you have no chance. So I gave up every one in a week or less.

I only stay on this one because there are so few player still active that I can make steady progress without getting constantly attacked by more powerful players.

Quote Originally Posted by A500Amiga_7850272 View Post
    I had a problem with my ISP (ATT) and couldn't do anything except access the forums. Got to 99% on the screen, but couldn't play for over 300 days. Quit trying for the longest time. And after I changed to Comcast I tried getting back on. After 300+ days wow , no new servers for 10 months, almost everyone that is still active is over 100 million. almost no new people playing. But the main problem is new people join get slaughtered by the hundred million point players and never come back.

This game is basically spent. I told one guy I work with about this game. he logged in made a player and gave up after being attacked on his first day while waiting for a sail, by a player over a hundred million points. That is why most servers are dead. If you don't spend a ton of cash at the beginning you get slaughtered constantly and leave.

I have done that on about a dozen other games like this. If you are not there at the beginning you have to spend a lot or you have no chance. So I gave up every one in a week or less.

I only stay on this one because there are so few player still active that I can make steady progress without getting constantly attacked by more powerful players.
    i know this not really helpful and wont change much, but just as a suggestion: in our guild the lower players put their maps into guild chat and asks for a ride if none of the stronger players is sitting on a boat. other than that, the new players are protected by the level restrictions and cant get attacked except at sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Please instead of the famous saying "all guilds are full and starting a new server". Please delete some of the old inactive players and merge some of the ones you have. Getting kinda scarce on players in a lot of these and if not for alts on 71 we would be kinda dead.

Can we get some more server merges? I really enjoy playing the game but it seems interest is waning with lack of game updates.

Can we get some new merges?????? Lets keep Tynon alive.

Quote Originally Posted by martinfaccenda_8326124 View Post
    Can we get some new merges?????? Lets keep Tynon alive.
    Last merges were over 16 months ago. I'm not saying it will never happen in the future but constantly reposting a request here is unlikely to make much difference.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems