Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Mergers: March 4, 2014

Server 100 is also full of alts and alt guilds so the higher guilds have someone to battle there are only a certain amount of active players and the rest are mainly alts i think server 05 and 100 are both ready for a merge
    ~Server 100~
    "Life is a beautiful lie and Death is a painful reality"

Apprentice
    i'm sorry this is NEPHILIM on server 100 CREATION of AMUN and i wish yall would just leave the game alone for awhile. i mean every week there is something being changed and altered i think its getting rediculous. I can't leave for a few and come back because there is so much that has been toyed with and altered. it's getting annoying. Please leave the game alone for awhile. i think its fine the way it is. But as KARMEN said there are way too many dead guilds on server 100 that have no active members and are just taking up space i would like to see all these dead guilds removed. And THEBROOD has like 3 or 4 alt guilds that is making them stronger everyday also by bidding against themselves and thus winning and taking cities. They have dominated the server and we here at JOKERZWILD are doing everything we can to slow them down. the alt guilds and dead guilds are presenting a problem. so maybe a merger is the answer. We shall see.
    Last edited by minime9621979_4134337; 03-19-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minime9621979_4134337 View Post
    i'm sorry this is NEPHILIM on server 100 CREATION of AMUN and i wish yall would just leave the game alone for awhile. i mean every week there is something being changed and altered i think its getting rediculous. I can't leave for a few and come back because there is so much that has been toyed with and altered. it's getting annoying. Please leave the game alone for awhile. i think its fine the way it is. But as KARMEN said there are way too many dead guilds on server 100 that have no active members and are just taking up space i would like to see all these dead guilds removed. And THEBROOD has like 3 or 4 alt guilds that is making them stronger everyday also by bidding against themselves and thus winning and taking cities. They have dominated the server and we here at JOKERZWILD are doing everything we can to slow them down. the alt guilds and dead guilds are presenting a problem. so maybe a merger is the answer. We shall see.

Leave the game alone, unless It helps you then.
    In one hand your telling them to stop updating, and in the other your telling them to erase all dead guilds... Oh yeah and solve the alt problem too. No big deal there.

I'm sorry, I felt I needed to point out the rampant hypocrisy in this reply.

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deucalion View Post
    Leave the game alone, unless It helps you then.
    In one hand your telling them to stop updating, and in the other your telling them to erase all dead guilds... Oh yeah and solve the alt problem too. No big deal there.

I'm sorry, I felt I needed to point out the rampant hypocrisy in this reply.
    Nephilim is a very confusing person sometimes he was expressing his views including a different thread in his thoughts… very confusing person but yes i see where he is coming from with his post.
    ~Server 100~

server mergers

Are server mergers based on player numbers, including alts, or the amount of money spent by players?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxchess_1418714 View Post
    Are server mergers based on player numbers, including alts, or the amount of money spent by players?
    I think its based on amount of competition and active players… Im not positive though.
    ~Server 100~

Guardian karatekristopher_1399892's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunsMcRoy View Post
    I actually regret not seeing #86 (US West) on this list. Anywhere we can petition to get on board before it's too late?
    i agree with this but on server 75 we are in sore need of new competition lol
    I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by karatekristopher_1399892 View Post
    i agree with this but on server 75 we are in sore need of new competition lol
    Same with s100 i need some more competition around my power i mean I'm only 6mil but can beat people at 8mil I'm ready for some more competition and so is everyone else xD
    ~Server 100~

Quote Originally Posted by Karmen_1882941 View Post
    Same with s100 i need some more competition around my power i mean I'm only 6mil but can beat people at 8mil I'm ready for some more competition and so is everyone else xD
    Come to S17. We got some COMP for ya! This is our TOP 10. As you can the power player tadon jumped ahead of all of us. Ofcourse beat all the HR bosses pre-patch so catching him has been somewhat hard/boring at the same time....
    Last edited by BGB; 03-24-2014 at 05:55 AM.

I hate to disappoint but server 5 is NOT the only one this happens with. Server 45 is in serious need of a merge and I know for a fact a few others are exactly the same way as you describe. Server 45 has 4 major guilds :

GummyLords : Have about 8 active players many with 5 and 6 alts + other alts guilds with alts. They hold cities only due to the fact they have 30+ alts sitting at G during guild wars.

LifeSteam : Has about 20 accounts all ran by someone claiming to be a girl but is man, this guild got so sick of the lies told by the guild master that most stopped playing all together. The guild master has access to all these accounts because people was dumb enough to give "HIM" their passwords. So the guild master runs about 20 accounts along with 3 or 4 other players.

Rise Of Hope: Has about 10 active players that does not have alts after alts because we do not think we need alts to win a game.

I think many of the servers are dying because Tynon has NOT merged - Not to mention Tynon is doing nothing to have other game publishers pick up this game.

Quote Originally Posted by FERAL_4519577 View Post
    in the meantime while all these merges are happening server 05 which was one of the 1st servers open dont get to merge and ppl continue to quit because server is so boring with 30 people on it and the over 100 Dark realms alt accounts, wonder why people are refusing to spend money there. all realms on this server have had to make a 2nd guild so they can fight themselves in guild warefare. While oher servers are growing server 05 is slowly dying everyday.

THANKS ALOT TYNON