Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poison Lord - HELP

Poison Lord - HELP

Hello,

Any Good formation without maria against Poison lord Herioc bosses?
    Last edited by Dnx; 03-16-2014 at 03:29 PM.
    Never Give up on your dreams , Keep sleeping!

In hr or quest?
    Yeah Yeah, I know I don't look like that, but a girl can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by heathermh1998_32327 View Post
    In hr or quest?
    Heroic Bosses
    Never Give up on your dreams , Keep sleeping!

from the replays i see maria is essential which i am not a fan of. Period. i can wait until i hit 300 mil power and fight this boss than recruit maria.

Quote Originally Posted by WickeD View Post
    from the replays i see maria is essential which i am not a fan of. Period. i can wait until i hit 300 mil power and fight this boss than recruit maria.
    Im with ya wicked. I finally gave in and used a maria form

Titanaboa is just as bad.

I liked the idea of a challenge but having to rely on maria is not a challenge, this is the exact opposite of what dawnseeker said they wanted, which was for us to rely on heavy offensive forms. Instead to beat the new bosses you have to be heavy defensive. Its a littl annoying, but i think with some work Ill be getting judgement relics soon enough.

Now Maria starts to shine.
    You need both offensive power, and maria's healing, in order to traverse these difficult bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Now Maria starts to shine.
    You need both offensive power, and maria's healing, in order to traverse these difficult bosses.
    And dont forget a lot of time to repeat the battle 1m times cuz maria only heals 1 or 2 heroes if your lucky enough with a level 12 preciseness
    SO not seeing how she really shines. We are back to the whole idea of stuns where you have to be lucky enough after doing the battle 1m times to get the right stuns in at the right time except instead of stuns it is heals

SO not really impressed with this direction of the game

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    And dont forget a lot of time to repeat the battle 1m times cuz maria only heals 1 or 2 heroes if your lucky enough with a level 12 preciseness
    SO not seeing how she really shines. We are back to the whole idea of stuns where you have to be lucky enough after doing the battle 1m times to get the right stuns in at the right time except instead of stuns it is heals

SO not really impressed with this direction of the game
    I find it strange that you're the only one not liking the new judgement heroic bosses. Everyone else seem to find challenge and fun in it.
    I will echo what countless others have about you. You complain too much.
    Last edited by Peeta Melark; 03-16-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Anyone figured a formation with out Maria to defeat the Poision lord, i am having a head ache dealing with this boss.

Quote Originally Posted by WickeD View Post
    Anyone figured a formation with out Maria to defeat the Poision lord, i am having a head ache dealing with this boss.

I gave up and used Maria once, and got it first try with her. I don't like it, but without more defensive gear upgrades, that may be the only way for a while.

Titanabao is next and is a PITA. All three first downs show a maria based formation. One with Maria and Bryn together, which I found surprising. I'd have to level Herja's staff a bit before I could pull that off. I don't normally run 2 full strength mages.

Good luck

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"