Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a Fansite? Get listed!

Got a Fansite? Get listed!

If you run a Tynon fansite, we want to know!

We're listing all the official fansites on the forums and you may be occasionally featured on the Tynon FB page and Twitter feed! Just PM Dawnseeker with the URL and explain why you think you should be an official fansite. You'll also get a cool forum title and be able to post in the new fansite section.

Fansite Guidelines:
    • The site must be completely dedicated to Tynon
    • The site must not feature ads for competing games
    • The site must be updated regularly

Get cracking on that fansite, and then tell us about it!

I don't have a fan site, but i do have a project 'Countdown to Gen Con' on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CountdownToGenCon

Every day up til Augustus 14 2013, I plan to publish a fictional 'collectible game card', featuring an element connected to gaming or to Gen Con.
    The cards are for fun and will not be printed, sold or otherwise commercially used.

I try to obtain permission for every game or person featured. I would like to feature Tynon, and want to know how to obtain permission.
    I tried sending a mail to legal, but they don't reply.
    Anyone who can help?

Pierre
    Everything worth doing is worth overdoing.

i have a fan site but not even close to finished yet but not sure if it is a fan site or something else it bassiclly has tips and stuff for like runes and formation and what to do in guild warfare and stuff and it also has player of the day would that count as a fan site also in future going to get a person for each server to report news and stuff is that something u guess would be interested in?
    HOST OF THE LEGENDS FOREST REALM SERVER 17 HEART OF DRAGONS DaBest88

I have created a fan site with a friend of mine who also plays.

Check it out, and of course, it's constantly being changed and improved, daily even.

Tynon Fan Site

Tynon Fan Site

EDIT: The site has been updated and is more generic now, not so much for one guild specifically. Hopefully some people will find this helpful.

4YOvf.jpg

The site is broken down into several sections, and will eventually explain the use of each item, and possibly the most economical way (and cost effective way) to use them.

We have included a cool screenshot upload page for people to upload captures (files or links) for all to see.

I'm always open to criticism, so if you have an idea or comment about the site, please let me know. We are both volunteers that run the site, so it takes a few days to update sometimes.

Thanks for having a look
    Last edited by Deucalion; 10-25-2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: New Info

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

Hey Deucalion, I'm not too fond of the new color scheme, bothers my eyes a little, maybe just me.

Banned
    Hi..Spamming every thread til the tynon dip ****s offer: A-Real compensation for this bull****, OR B-refund every ones money wasted on this game. It had so much potential

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by craigimus_5675317 View Post
    Hi..Spamming every thread til the tynon dip ****s offer: A-Real compensation for this bull****, OR B-refund every ones money wasted on this game. It had so much potential
    hehehehehehe so funny

Apprentice

Apprentice dragon_nightshade_3398331's Avatar
    lol wow thats so weird

Some of the gaming sites I visit show advertisements for Tynon. I placed articles on several sites with my comments, reviews, and criticisms concerning Tynon gameplay.