Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompey The Great (SETUP)

How did you manage to keep your Queen P alive with that many soldiers hitting her?

Quote Originally Posted by Syforce View Post
    used this form on my alt and had 100% success with around 40m power

blood xxx main sub: penth
    xxx xxx xxx
    bryn herja flavius
    Confirmed, I just beat Pompey with 78% health left. however while trying to get his card, i have yet to beat him again with the same formation

Why don't you try the replays? Joker's form works great.

When I was fighting him using the formation I posted earlier I would get anywhere from a comfortable victory to a crushing defeat. It tool a while (over a week) of fighting him before he joined me.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Wow you're right, thought because I didn't have Blood it wouldn't work, Lance ended up working way better. (with full LB) Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenWing View Post
    Why don't you try the replays? Joker's form works great.
    I've tried Joker's formations so many times and I can't get over 12%. If I trade Maria in for Shayd I can occasionally get into the 90-94%. So I'm looking for something more my style as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jorgumander_7292057 View Post
    I've tried Joker's formations so many times and I can't get over 12%. If I trade Maria in for Shayd I can occasionally get into the 90-94%. So I'm looking for something more my style as well.
    Joker's form worked well "for me". There are not many attackers in the other army, but many Marias, so it makes sense to use several single hitters instead of AOE heroes like Adam. You should just watch the replay and see when your Queen P (or other hero) dies. Sometimes, just putting a burliness instead of, say, a flintiness, is enough to change the course of a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by jorgumander_7292057 View Post
    If your maria formation gets to 94%, then just add a bit more attack/hp. But Joker's formation works fine, and the underlying principle like ChickenWing said is to have many hard single-hitters.
    my naga, my naga

Lightbringer
    You need to have 1 set of very high armor as well as 2 sets of spirit/weapons to beat Pompey.

You put your high armor set on Vampira.
    Then you put either your best wep/spirit or 2nd best wep/spirit on Vampira depending on if your Vampira can do enough damage with the 2nd highest wep/spirit to leech back all her life or not. The put the other set on Lance (if you have LB set) or Blood (if you do not). Also Flav needs a LB spirit as well.

good advice. I did notice that I only got the 90% when I had burliness on my tanks. I remove my Adam and replace with Flavius. Put Blood in the back. Really, only diff is I use Maria instead of Shayd. But my Shayd sucks pretty bad. I transferred from her a couple months back to make Maria better and never really recovered. Boo.