Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koleton! with the new 'balance' the cursed city

Koleton! with the new 'balance' the cursed city

Its been mentioned and not just by me - we need a 'abandon' button - city is worthless if u are looking to hang on to Jengu and the coin...

It now only adds to the buffs your attackers have - (unless u are one that actually hits that many chests a day) think we all want it nixed.

Way i see it, if u hold more than 3+ cities - your gonna lose in defense

Would like to see if we can come up with some options....

Thanks!

Either that or make it more meaningful. Koleton used to be fun, but now it's a curse. I don't know why, but our rival guild took it from us (we put no defending players in it). Now they're stuck with it, and forever is likely. We don't want it. It's a burden.

How about double guild chest rewards? Double coins; double credits; double medals; double cards; double everything! ANd when it's a map, you can sail by yourself because you have both a left and a right!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenWing View Post
    Either that or make it more meaningful. Koleton used to be fun, but now it's a curse. I don't know why, but our rival guild took it from us (we put no defending players in it). Now they're stuck with it, and forever is likely. We don't want it. It's a burden.

How about double guild chest rewards? Double coins; double credits; double medals; double cards; double everything!

Now your talking! They got to do something cause this is like the 'cement boot' of gw's planning ;p

eta: We actually took it back after giving it up.... like 2 weeks before the change ... who's looking sorry now?

Guardian karatekristopher_1399892's Avatar

How about double guild chest rewards? Double coins; double credits; double medals; double cards; double everything! ANd when it's a map, you can sail by yourself because you have both a left and a right!
    thats a little over the top for 1 you wouldnt be able to sail with other people cus you have 2 maps and when that happens people will jump over each other to steal your map and what if you got 2 rights? also double coins, double creds, double medals, double cards double coins and creds is a BIG advantage and whoever has that city for more than 2 days is top guild becuase they use all their coins/creds to build a double what they wouldve in 2 days, as for double medals and cards double medals gets rid of the point of friday and cards are waaaayyyyy to expensive for them to just double cus you have a city not to mention all of this on 1 city who needs anther city? just everybody battle over that one cus whoever has it is top guild
    I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by karatekristopher_1399892 View Post
    thats a little over the top for 1 you wouldnt be able to sail with other people cus you have 2 maps and when that happens people will jump over each other to steal your map and what if you got 2 rights? also double coins, double creds, double medals, double cards double coins and creds is a BIG advantage and whoever has that city for more than 2 days is top guild becuase they use all their coins/creds to build a double what they wouldve in 2 days, as for double medals and cards double medals gets rid of the point of friday and cards are waaaayyyyy to expensive for them to just double cus you have a city not to mention all of this on 1 city who needs anther city? just everybody battle over that one cus whoever has it is top guild
    The map suggestion was a joke. I'm not sure you understand what I mean by double guild chest rewards. What I meant is that whatever you pick in a chest is doubled. It doesn't make you a top guild, but it's a nice boost to have. People would actually fight to get that city.

A more balanced reward for Koleton is:

Double the GUILD CLAIM BENEFITS rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    A more balanced reward for Koleton is:

Double the GUILD CLAIM BENEFITS rewards
    It is exactly the same as getting +3 guild chest chances. The coins, credits, and experience I get equal a gold chest for coins, a gold chest for credits, and a small chest for experience. The difference is that you don't need to spend contribution to get those.

Lightbringer
    It is exactly the same as getting +3 guild chest chances. The coins, credits, and experience I get equal a gold chest for coins, a gold chest for credits, and a small chest for experience. The difference is that you don't need to spend contribution to get those.
    I think it would make it worthwhile. +1 to Herby's idea.

I'm not totally hating Koleton - i have gone there when i needed stamina/gems/maps - its a great option

but now with the gw change having a city that gives u 'meh' or a small jewel shard - instead of the coin buff or double rewards on sails - that would be the first to go -
    but can't dump that city now~

think they need to revisit like they have on other cities (lab) and change the buff - if your guild is high enough to bid on it - they got like what? 6 chests a day?

Champion
    I sent in a support asking for this very thing. the first reply was the auto reply they sent to people complaining about GW. Finally after i undated it a few times and added some foul language(hopefully i can figure out some nice words that will trigger my support tickets to be read by a real person) they read what i was saying and replied with "We can not arrange this request." I think the reward should outweigh the penalty for having a city. Here are 3 options.
    1. let us abandon citys
    2. Herby's idea of changing the reward for owning the city
    3. resetting all of the koletons throughout the game to NPC.