Thread: redundancy

redundancy

the game is the same thing everyday, that's why so many quit the game, you cards and stars fail like crazy, you do the same thing to get to the same means everyday, they should add a daily quest that changes everyday for different prizes, not saying something that is hours and hours long but something that is a challenge, current quest is redic, you kill all the monsters to get to a boss that takes days/weeks to beat...

We need something more to keep us going besides little updates, dont you think it would have been better to have introduced the champion warfare and have it immediately ready for play?

All I'm saying is the concept is great, but the redundancy and failure rates are getting to players heads. You did great to get players hooked at the beginning but now after a few months of game play I feel like I could teach my dog how to get through assistant. Lastly, one thing that is also taking from the fun is the fact that there are so many inactive players; a server merger once and a while to keep the lively hood in the neighborhood would be dope! I feel like I am consistently fighting the same people over and over again, its starting to feel like the first made servers in evony after a year of game play: no one worth hitting take a look at your servers! see how many people are actually logging the accounts, move inactive members like you had before and have them start over if they want to come back, your main hub of players are still with you and you need to start making the game more interesting for us before you lose us as well, I know you already see a drop in revenue from lost paying players, we had a ton leave on our server!

Please bring the interesting back to the game!

PS: dont you think adding 300 new heros to the game was a bit much???

The patch we just got was mentioned 2 months ago; They mentioned server merges 1 month ago with "increased server capacity".. probably won't see it happen til next month. I think this game is levied in the coiners favor, I was able to keep up when i was coining early on but fell off when I stopped coining lol. Would be nice to see if you finish top 3 in cerb then your ineligible to compete in baal. Small adjustments like that and balancing the game making it more competitive would certainly help keep servers lasting longer. Of course for us stuck in the earlier servers, it is a little too late to do anything.

I think the new patch/upgrade is awesome though, lot of people don't like the new title/rep but it gives a goal for players to strive for and longevity in servers pending they maintain server merges.
    SizZiL
    Hammer Of Thor -iDeadly
    Storm of Cea -Horizons (Server128 First EST facebook server!)

Well people complained the game moved too fast from the beginning to the end game, and the new heroes and rep changes should at least keep things interesting for a while.

I think Tynon was just prematurely released thanks to all the cry babys.. I saw dawn post something about their intentions are to have Tynon "never ending" so there will always be more to come.. somehow lol.
    SizZiL
    Hammer Of Thor -iDeadly
    Storm of Cea -Horizons (Server128 First EST facebook server!)

The game cheats at every corner and at every turn with only defective tavern cards time for the player to sue tynon-ucool gaming inc