Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replays in HR and Royal Challenge

Replays in HR and Royal Challenge

I don't understand why people argue over forms. People post forms that worked for them, others test them for themselves to see if they work. That's it. FOrms are so dependent upon many non-stated variables that's it's worth having many.

3/29/2014 - All of you who posted without actually starting over from ground zero should quit your pontification (spouting off trying to sound smart). No new player after the patch will have Adam or Blood or even Shayd when they try for Mulan. Add to that any player who can't or won't coin is doing it without Maria! All replays need to be scratched and new replays put in from players who actually did it under live fire conditions. For those of us who got by with a pass - Silence is Golden!

Quote Originally Posted by jaxchess_1418714 View Post
    3/29/2014 - All of you who posted without actually starting over from ground zero should quit your pontification (spouting off trying to sound smart). No new player after the patch will have Adam or Blood or even Shayd when they try for Mulan. Add to that any player who can't or won't coin is doing it without Maria! All replays need to be scratched and new replays put in from players who actually did it under live fire conditions. For those of us who got by with a pass - Silence is Golden!
    I agree that the replays need to be made more representative of the current conditions. In my opinion they should be replaced with ones that contain only the formation used when the hero was first beaten (no multiple replays from the same player) and should not contain two or more replays with the same formations even if they were done by different players.

This should be done as it happens, and not just scratch them all and wait for the next person to beat them so that there is at least some information available until that happens. The only exception to that is that any replay where the White Maria is used should be immediately eliminated and replaced by the next successful challenge, since White Maria is not available to any one.

HR should be done the same way.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Replays in HR and Royal Challenge

I am starting this tread to discuss what should be done about the replays in HR and the Royal Challenge. The discussion 1s scattered all over the place I will try to move relevant recent posts from other treads to this tread.

doesn't the latest wins get displayed?

No. What gets displayed is the first 5 in RA and the first 3 in HR.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    No. What gets displayed is the first 5 in RA and the first 3 in HR.
    Its not the first 5 and 3 anymore its the lowest powers that killed it. I have seen a few replays out there where one person will kill the heroics boss 3 times with 3 toons in just to have all 3 replays

Quote Originally Posted by lugnut_fxi_6829524 View Post
    Its not the first 5 and 3 anymore its the lowest powers that killed it. I have seen a few replays out there where one person will kill the heroics boss 3 times with 3 toons in just to have all 3 replays
    I did not know that, thank. But my argument is thill stands. Having the same formation multiple times does add anything to understanding how to beat them. Maybe it should be the lowest power 'unique' formation. Even then, if the same heroes are used but on different positions there should be a limit to that too.
    Last edited by Andy; 03-29-2014 at 11:08 PM.

How about replays that actually work? Mine freeze the screen and I have to refresh every time with every HR boss.

dead forum huh?