Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Quest) MUD GIANT

(Quest) MUD GIANT

I know a few of you have gotten past this Im stuck and have so many plans to get done.. and this boss is holding me up... Any suggestions on forms and heros that you used to beat this boss. Thank You for your input.

Guardian karatekristopher_1399892's Avatar
    i used this form

cianna, shayd, ahmos
    x, valla, main
    x, x, x

also something i found rly useful are criticals they may only happen sometimes but they could also be the difference between winning and losing like a dodge or block
    I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by karatekristopher_1399892 View Post
    something i found rly useful are criticals they may only happen sometimes but they could also be the difference between winning and losing like a dodge or block
    With a high critical hit ratio, they happen almost all the time

And yes, critical hits are important to progress in HR. They double your damage, so it's obvious why they are useful.

added to the formation index
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

This one works a treat! The use of Herja, Maria, Queen P and Lance compliment each other so well that I had over 60% left when Mud Giant finally died.

Good luck with it. I hope it works for you.

Maria Queen P Main
    xxxx xxxx xxxx
    xxxx Herja Lancelot

Sub Blood
    Last edited by greg_mcguire_3930031; 04-07-2014 at 05:55 PM.

you have got to be kidding that this worked!

Quote Originally Posted by ian.kirk59_8317704 View Post
    you have got to be kidding that this worked!
    Formations are not everything. You need the right runes to complement the right form. Keep that in mind when reading about people's forms.

Mud Giant Quest in the desert.

I found a form thread for the Mud Giant but that is the one way back there. He is back on the quest called Unwanted Visitors, try to catch up with the golden dragon. He is blocking the portal I need to go through and I can't sneak around him. I have almost as much power as he has but can't seem to get him past 50%. I don't have Adam or anyone beyond him. I have:
    Main Saint IV, 11 stars,
    Alci Half Angel III, 7 stars,
    Maria Half Angel I, 7 stars,
    Lance Half Angel II, 7 stars,
    Queen Bryn Saint IV, 6 stars,
    Calvin Half Angel V 7, stars,
    Queen P Half Angel III, 8 stars,
    Cianna Saint IV, 7 stars,
    Herja Saint I, 6 stars,
    Rhize Saint IV, 3 stars,
    Flavius Saint I, no stars.
    I have Lightbringer staffs and swords mostly level 32, Lightbringer chestguards and helmets mostly level 29, one Lightbringer cloak level 26, rest is ironheart level 29, all relics are ironheart level 29. I have 4 guardian spirits and 2 ironheart spirits also level 29.
    Any one think there is a winning form in there or have a suggestion of where to aim the limited resources?

Edit: Mud Giant and crew:
    killer scorpion,xxx, death hawk
    xxx, Dread Lizard, Mud Giant
    xxx, xxx, Wind Element

Everyone has skill attack except the wind element and it uses magic stuns.
    Total power 44280630
    Last edited by TrollsWarrior_4733092; 06-15-2014 at 04:56 AM. Reason: new information

instead of saying what you got it would have been more helpfull to say what he got in what form. i remember him being all melee, so i would suggest to try a combo of alci, rhize, flavi, maria and herja. you may want to switch out maria for pent... but again its hard to suggest anything more than this since we dont know the form the mob is in
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Updated info and will try some forms with those toons in it. Thanks for the assist.

Tried a lot of different forms with the suggested heroes and got up to 76%. I will keep feeding the runes and upgrading equipment and hope that someday soon I will get him.
    Last edited by TrollsWarrior_4733092; 06-16-2014 at 12:52 AM. Reason: new info