Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Quest) MUD GIANT

oh i remember this one, took me a couple days to figure it out... bite me but i dont remember, i do remember having alci and adam on the bottom line, probably herja too. i think to remember having khan or pent tanking... i hope this helps and sorry i just dont write quest forms down
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

I did this and defeated the Mud Giant. I do not have all the heros mentioned above but some how this formation worked. Call it luck but I'll call it a win none the less.
    formation was
    XXX
    shayd dawnbringer
    Queen P Rhize Main
    Not sure why it worked but it did.

Quote Originally Posted by h2ojobless_9032296 View Post
    I did this and defeated the Mud Giant. I do not have all the heros mentioned above but some how this formation worked. Call it luck but I'll call it a win none the less.
    formation was
    XXX
    shayd dawnbringer
    Queen P Rhize Main
    Not sure why it worked but it did.
    I think you may be talking about the earlier mud giant. The one I am up against is the one in the desert when you are chasing the golden dragon. It opens the area where you can grind the last item for Justice swords. I am still stuck there.

X X amhose
    herja maria main
    X X alc

sub: queen p

Thumbs up for this thanks

This one worked for the first Mud Giant you encounter in the quests:

X Shayd Main
    X X X
    Cianna Rhize Queen P.

I had 14M power and no sub.

Apprentice
    I finally got him just a few minutes ago with: