Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Arena Friday Truce

Ultimate Arena Friday Truce

Hi,

what about a truce in Arena from 3.00 pm to 0.00 am on Friday?

greetings triq
    triq - Server 4 - Why Not?

Hopebringer
    i would have no problem with that if the other realms agree, but id also say if u have gems and u wanna share em u chould be able to etc, things like that would have to be disscussed....

ukcust

Apprentice
    sounds good maybe top players should all drop to one hero on Friday nights to swap around for capture of HP heros

WHAT??????????????????????????
    WHy do you need a truce on firdays in arena. Makes no sense to me

I think that they are talking about HP setup.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

So if you want to share there wont be a Problem, you just need to take your stake back with one Hero.
    Only "take half by force" would be out in these 9 Hours think its worth a try.

Still no way to know how this will effect HP.
    The statues can taken from the top10 in Ultimate arena, or can still be top2 from each realm.

~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

Don't know that, but if you switch the Place with one hero and a Player of your realm you also switch in realm arena.

Last time the HP Image was taken with the Form that take the Place so you should also be able to power up again without an effect on HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
    Still no way to know how this will effect HP.
    The statues can taken from the top10 in Ultimate arena, or can still be top2 from each realm.
    We have to wait until the AP servers reset for some one from one of them to post how is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by triq View Post
    Don't know that, but if you switch the Place with one hero and a Player of your realm you also switch in realm arena.

Last time the HP Image was taken with the Form that take the Place so you should also be able to power up again without an effect on HP.
    The problem is that if you are attacked after you take the spot powered down then that is the formation that goes to HP.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

That would happen on server 6 if it weren't for one particular player in Fire Realm that ALLWAYS screws things up for everyone. So all of the new and long time but not so powerful players just got handed their notice that Hevans will no longer be a cake walk or fun. It will now be a challenge that very few if any will be able to beat. Just the top coiners..........