Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What has changed - A guide for returning players

Lightbringer
    [QUOTE=Andy;50597]

[/SIZE]Banish Cerberus and Baal[SIZE=2]
    The 'last hit' reward of 10 million coins is now a 'lottery'. The way it works is that after Cerb/Baal is killed every one is moved to the starting position and a new 1 minute cool-down starts. During this phase, also known as rage phase, the Boss can not be stunned and starts with 100% morale. The phase ends when there has been ??? attacks (not round within an attack) on the Boss. The damage done is not taken into consideration. Once the phase end anyone that participated on the phase is eligible for the 100 Million coin lottery. The order of finishing or the rewards that are based on damage done (Credits, Coins, and Reputation) is not affected by the Rahe phase.

Note that if the Boos is you killed before the Rage phase ends there is no bonus but you still get the regular rewards. Also note that the requirement that the Boss be beaten in 15 minutes to move up to the higher level Boss includes the Rage phase.

The plan drops that the first 3 places get are the same as what highest HR Boos that the player has beaten gives out.

The Bosses are now more resistant to Critical attacks. [QUOTE=Andy;50597]

Andy, you asked us to proof read this for you and I think I found a mistake where you say players are eligible for the 100 million coin lottery , i think it is 10 million coin lottery

Also I highlighted another thing which sounded like a form of gibberish to me, I dont think it is Boos maybe rather Boss?

Quote Originally Posted by davidschlebusch_6020359 View Post

[/SIZE]Banish Cerberus and Baal[SIZE=2]
    The 'last hit' reward of 10 million coins is now a 'lottery'. The way it works is that after Cerb/Baal is killed every one is moved to the starting position and a new 1 minute cool-down starts. During this phase, also known as rage phase, the Boss can not be stunned and starts with 100% morale. The phase ends when there has been ??? attacks (not round within an attack) on the Boss. The damage done is not taken into consideration. Once the phase end anyone that participated on the phase is eligible for the 100 Million coin lottery. The order of finishing or the rewards that are based on damage done (Credits, Coins, and Reputation) is not affected by the Rahe phase.

Note that if the Boos is you killed before the Rage phase ends there is no bonus but you still get the regular rewards. Also note that the requirement that the Boss be beaten in 15 minutes to move up to the higher level Boss includes the Rage phase.

The plan drops that the first 3 places get are the same as what highest HR Boos that the player has beaten gives out.

The Bosses are now more resistant to Critical attacks.

Andy, you asked us to proof read this for you and I think I found a mistake where you say players are eligible for the 100 million coin lottery , i think it is 10 million coin lottery

Also I highlighted another thing which sounded like a form of gibberish to me, I dont think it is Boos maybe rather Boss?
    Thanks, fixed
    Last edited by Andy; 04-24-2014 at 12:47 PM.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

It's not a huge change to strategy and gameplay, but one of the questions I had to explain several times to the ones who came back is how the hero inn works. How to take a hero out, and how to put one back in.

Guide looks great so far.

Some other things:

Plans dropped now give the top two rewards, making it easier to get relic plans.

Daily rep limit has been increased to 2k rep.
    Last edited by g346007_1906957; 04-24-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Weekly Events
    Every week there is a different event. There are not the kind of events that you actively participate in, but game features that are available for that day. Click on the Weekly Events Icon for more information.
    It is worth noting that because you get Gems as sailing rewards a lot of the servers have a 'truce' on Saturdays so there are no sinking. make sure you ask the members of your Guild id there is such a truce on your server.

tavern event has changed and gives now double spirits and the same amount for purple and gold card spawns

Banish Cerberus and Baal
    The 'last hit' reward of 10 million coins is now a 'lottery'. The way it works is that after Cerb/Baal is killed every one is moved to the starting position and a new 1 minute cool-down starts. During this phase, also known as rage phase, the Boss can not be stunned and starts with 100% morale. The phase ends when there has been ??? attacks (not round within an attack) on the Boss. The damage done is not taken into consideration. Anyone that actively participated (attacked the Boss at least once) on the rage phase is eligible for the 10 Million coin lottery. The order of finishing or the rewards that are based on damage done (Credits, Coins, and Reputation) is not affected by the Rage phase.

Note that if the Boss is not killed before the Rage phase ends there is no bonus but you still get the regular rewards. Also note that the requirement that the Boss be beaten in 15 minutes to move up to the higher level Boss includes the Rage phase.

The plan drops that the first 3 places get are the same as what highest HR Boss that the player has beaten gives out.

The Bosses are now more resistant to Critical attacks.

- 10m "last hit" is predetermined at the start of the rage phase
    - decreasing the morale and increasing your hit count doesnt influence the result
    - 30-35 entries
    (- reputation = percentage of damage x100)
    - 15min kill time INCLUDES the ragephase
    - in addition to the plans: 1st place gets lv4 chip, 2-3 lv3, 6-10 lv2 chips
    - "The Bosses are now more resistant to Critical attacks." -> more resistant to stun attacks

Sailing on the Caribbean
    You get 1/2 of the rewards when you set sail and the other 1/2 when you finish. This means that if your boat is sunk you still get 1/2 of the rewards. This includes 1/2 the Gems on Saturdays. Note that to satisfy the Assistant requirement you must have at least one complete sail.

The number of sails that can be started on a day is now four.
    you can now get 2 additional maps from the assistant giving you 3/day
    (i am aware this is redundant with the assistant rewards mentioned below but think it needs to be mentioned here as well)

ps: great work andy! what would we do without you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

HR bosses are stronger
    my naga, my naga

does anybody know if you can switch/change/use different formations during GW? cause I know you can do it in banish events and in rag(when you lose)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaebol View Post
    does anybody know if you can switch/change/use different formations during GW?
    thats off topic, and no you cant change form during GW
    my naga, my naga

Quote Originally Posted by jkwongfl_7919855 View Post
    thats off topic, and no you cant change form during GW
    not really because it could also be included into the guide since you used to be able to change forms i believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by g346007_1906957 View Post
    It's not a huge change to strategy and gameplay, but one of the questions I had to explain several times to the ones who came back is how the hero inn works. How to take a hero out, and how to put one back in.

Guide looks great so far.

Some other things:

Plans dropped now give the top two rewards, making it easier to get relic plans.

Daily rep limit has been increased to 2k rep.
    I do not understand whet you mean by the top two rewards. It gives whatever plans the highest HR Boss you have beaten gives. Most Bosses give out two different plans, but some give out three.

The Heroes' Inn section is coming. I will explain the mechanics there.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

I do not understand whet you mean by the top two rewards. It gives whatever plans the highest HR Boss you have beaten gives. Most Bosses give out two different plans, but some give out three.

The Heroes' Inn section is coming. I will explain the mechanics there.
    It seems to me that he is refering to HC bosses. they only got a chance of dropping 2 different plans now (a few 3) instead of 5 - Thus making it easier to get relic plans