Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What has changed - A guide for returning players

Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I do not understand whet you mean by the top two rewards. It gives whatever plans the highest HR Boss you have beaten gives. Most Bosses give out two different plans, but some give out three.

The Heroes' Inn section is coming. I will explain the mechanics there.

It used to be that you were eligible for for say a relic plan, but could still be given a sword, now you get either a cloak or relic, chestguard or sword, helm or cloak, etc. So now when you beat veleno and then get top 3 in banish you'll get either a cloak or relic instead of a sword...

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    tavern event has changed and gives now double spirits and the same amount for purple and gold card spawns

- 10m "last hit" is predetermined at the start of the rage phase - Some of the players in my realm, me included, exit to Aerie City when the Rage phase starts but before the first attack. We have never received the 10 mil reward. It could be coincidence, but we have been doing it for a while.
    - decreasing the morale and increasing your hit count doesnt influence the result - I explains that by saying "The damage done is not taken into consideration."
    - 30-35 entries - Are you saying that the number of attacks needed to end the Rage phase is variable?
    (- reputation = percentage of damage x100)
    - 15min kill time INCLUDES the ragephase - "Also note that the requirement that the Boss be beaten in 15 minutes to move up to the higher level Boss includes the Rage phase." says that.
    - in addition to the plans: 1st place gets lv4 chip, 2-3 lv3, 6-10 lv2 chips
    - "The Bosses are now more resistant to Critical attacks." -> more resistant to stun attacks

you can now get 2 additional maps from the assistant giving you 3/day
    (i am aware this is redundant with the assistant rewards mentioned below but think it needs to be mentioned here as well)

ps: great work andy! what would we do without you...
    I made comments in red withing the quoted text. I thought it would be less confusing that to try to explain here what the comment was for.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by DrthCaedus View Post
    It used to be that you were eligible for for say a relic plan, but could still be given a sword, now you get either a cloak or relic, chestguard or sword, helm or cloak, etc. So now when you beat veleno and then get top 3 in banish you'll get either a cloak or relic instead of a sword...
    That is what I said. If the highest boss you have beaten is Veleno, you get whatever Veleno gives.

I made comments in red withing the quoted text. I thought it would be less confusing that to try to explain here what the comment was for.
    lol for you it does and gets complicated for me to respond lol

- 10m "last hit" is predetermined at the start of the rage phase - Some of the players in my realm, me included, exit to Aerie City when the Rage phase starts but before the first attack. We have never received the 10 mil reward. It could be coincidence, but we have been doing it for a while.
    correct, its predetermined at the start of the rage phase, who done damage in the first round at least once and entered the rage round is eligible (after you entered once and went to town you can still get the 10m WHILE in town)

- decreasing the morale and increasing your hit count doesnt influence the result - I explains that by saying "The damage done is not taken into consideration."
    talking about individual hits not dealt damage

- 30-35 entries - Are you saying that the number of attacks needed to end the Rage phase is variable?
    i think it varies on certain banishes and think the lower ones have 35 and the top one got 30, which would explain why we keep on getting fed both numbers. since i can not say for certain which it is but now its either or between i say 30-35 (thats definitely more accurate than xxx! jk)

- 15min kill time INCLUDES the ragephase - "Also note that the requirement that the Boss be beaten in 15 minutes to move up to the higher level Boss includes the Rage phase." says that.
    correct
    (ps: to developers: if its supposed to be fixed at 15minutes, it would be nice not to have it start with a 2min delay that gives you an actual 13minutes timer and not 15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

lol for you it does and gets complicated for me to respond lol

correct, its predetermined at the start of the rage phase, who done damage in the first round at least once and entered the rage round is eligible (after you entered once and went to town you can still get the 10m WHILE in town)

talking about individual hits not dealt damage

i think it varies on certain banishes and think the lower ones have 35 and the top one got 30, which would explain why we keep on getting fed both numbers. since i can not say for certain which it is but now its either or between i say 30-35 (thats definitely more accurate than xxx! jk)

correct
    (ps: to developers: if its supposed to be fixed at 15minutes, it would be nice not to have it start with a 2min delay that gives you an actual 13minutes timer and not 15)
    Are you saying that if after the 60 second count down starts for the first round of the Rage phase and before the count down ends I get out, that I can still get the 10 mil? That has not happens in my Realm at all.

Lightbringer
    Championship Warfare (CWF)
    This is a cross server event. It happens every other week and starts at 9 PM on Tuesday. You must sign up for it on Monday (not sure of the exact times). When you sign you you get 2000 Tickets that can be used to buy items in the CWF shop. Once you have signed up you do not have to be logged on to participate in the fights. The first two days (Tuesday and Wednesday) are the preliminary rounds. There are 8 rounds each day consisting of three battles each. The player that wins the most battles wins the round. Players from all servers that have signed are paired up (the method of pairing up is not really known and it may be random) are paired up for each round and the results of each round does not affect the pairing for the next round. You get 200 tickets for each battle (not round) that you win and 100 tickets for battle you loose. You also get 1 point for each win. You can increase the amount that you get by 'betting' using Gems (not recommended at this stage because it is not cost effective).

At the end of the preliminary rounds the 512 players with the most points go into the elimination rounds (no one knows how they pick who us picked when the are more players with the same amount points that will fit into the elimination rounds. In the elimination rounds the players are paired up (no one knows how the pairing is done but it is definitively not by seeding) and the looser of each round is eliminated. The number of fights on each round start at five and increase (but not on each round) until the championship round where there are 11 battles. The number of tickets that the winner and the looser gets also increases as the the the elimination progresses. Players that are not fighting can bet on the fights. The fight that you can bet on is randomly determined for the first round and after that you follow the winner of that round. You do not loose anything id you loose the bet. The amount of tickets you get for a win is at least 1/2 the number that the winner of the fight gets but it is determined by the number of players betting on each fighter. If the 'underdog, wins, you get more tickets. You can also get some tickets if you bet on the looser. I am not sure how that is calculated. The elimination rounds are held on Thursday and Friday with the Final on Saturday.

You can change your formation before each fight but the formation freezes one minute before each fight. The Heroes' equipment and runes is set using the game mechanics (outside of CWF) but the actual formation is set up inside of CWF and does not change (including the equipment and runes that were selected) unless you change formations inside of CWF (formation, equipment and Rune changes outside of CWF, as well as adding Saints or Stars stars to a hero do not affect the CWF formation unless you change formations inside of CWF and load the formation). Within a round, the looser of each fight gets a 5% increase in defense and offense and this accumulated from fight to fight.

The players that make it into the quarter final get additional rewards that increase depending on how the player places in the tournament. These rewards include Spirit plans, Chips (the ones that you embed on equipment) and cards for special heroes.
    Andy you say you not sure of the exact times

Sunday night @00:00 (Tynon send out a little mail) enrollment opens and Monday night @00:00 enrollment closes, and on a side note this is not your timezone time it is your SERVER TIME - And yes I tested this out just to see the enrollment button grey out and realising that I didnt sign up (yes very clever indeed)

Are you saying that if after the 60 second count down starts for the first round of the Rage phase and before the count down ends I get out, that I can still get the 10 mil? That has not happens in my Realm at all.
    yes if you have hit the boss at least once during rage phase and it has happened on our server at least twice
    (sorry to herby but there is no screenshot even tho i know you will ask for it, but promise i will make you one next time i babysit an account while that player is on vacation)

EDIT: i know this for sure because it happened to me twice before when i exited "sitter" accounts twice too late that still got the 10m reward after i was trying to force it to anyone else who needed it more that actually tried to be there
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 04-26-2014 at 06:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by davidschlebusch_6020359 View Post
    Andy you say you not sure of the exact times

Sunday night @00:00 (Tynon send out a little mail) enrollment opens and Monday night @00:00 enrollment closes, and on a side note this is not your timezone time it is your SERVER TIME - And yes I tested this out just to see the enrollment button grey out and realising that I didnt sign up (yes very clever indeed)
    I know this is not right because I have enrolled on Monday morning a few times. Also, there tave been a few times when Tynon forgot to send out the note.

yes if you have hit the boss at least once during rage phase and it has happened on our server at least twice
    (sorry to herby but there is no screenshot even tho i know you will ask for it, but promise i will make you one next time i babysit an account while that player is on vacation)

EDIT: i know this for sure because it happened to me twice before when i exited "sitter" accounts twice too late that still got the 10m reward after i was trying to force it to anyone else who needed it more that actually tried to be there
    OK. I changed that section of the Guide.

I have been busy in RL for the last few fays and have been unable to add to the guide. I will try to find some time to do it in the next few days.