Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prophet Ezekiel

Lightbringer

Prophet Ezekiel

I've just been perusing the new heroes, and I'm wondering why we would use Ezikiel over Herja? What makes him a better hero, if anything?

Lightbringer
    1) Talents: Physical and Skill defense are superior to Magical defense.
    2) Better Base Stats: better defenses, especially if starred. Drawback is more expensive to star.
    3) Gold vs. Purple: can be sainted more times. Drawback is more expensive to saint.

Biggest drawback though is Ezekiel is a wrinkly old man while Herja is a real babe.

+30% skill and +30 physical resistance
    +5 saint levels (Dominion level)
    Better quality saints (no whites)
    Higher stat increases per star level

Lightbringer
    Ok Herby was there a need to rephrase everything I posted?

EDIT: you did post that the saints are better quality, which I did not mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelsha View Post
    Ok Herby was there a need to rephrase everything I posted?

EDIT: you did post that the saints are better quality, which I did not mention.
    Because Herby's answer is the most correct. Other answers, even though closely similar, are wrong

Added to Heroes index

Is Eze like Herja in that Magic Attack and Hit Rating does not affect how well he does?
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Is Eze like Herja in that Magic Attack and Hit Rating does not affect how well he does?
    Yes. He doesn't do damage and doesn't miss.

Great. Now that I got my 2nd sub slot I need to build up equipment and runes so I can put some one there and be able to consistently beat him instead of once in a blue moon.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

grz on your second subslot and herja CAN miss, especially on lower levels. however since they both have a tank like setup and you dont need a magic focus, i suggest to have a mid preciseness in that open rune slot so you have the option switch the spot out with a second tank (assuming you got an endurance and reliability on all your toons)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.