Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Prophet Ezekiel

Quote Originally Posted by DeepShot_2994317 View Post
    Just got Ezekiel. I want to sanctify him but can't decide to sanctify him with a + Skill Defense or a + Resilience.

If I put the + skill defense, does that make the over all skill defense go higher since he has the 30% skill defense bonus? Does this make sense? lol
    yes, the p.def and s.def bonuses are applied after, meaning during the calculations for damage.
    however, i would go for resilience. (many times i put my herja with +58 resilience on sancts instead because she almost never gets stunned. my ezK got only +11 resilience but almost 10k pdef added. all the defense and HP is useless if he keeps on getting stunned because regardless if he gets killed or stunned he wont be able to de-/buff either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Champion
    I am not sure exactly what you are asking, but i hope this helps. The santification will just add to your skill defense number. It wont affect any other part of the calculation for the damage he takes when hit with a skill attack besides what it gives you as an increase in the skill defense stat.

Angry Ezekiel

What the heck does it take to recruit this GRANDAD EZEKIEL

SO FAR I HAVE USED 3, 300 STAMINA

56 KILLS

I STILL DONT HAVE HIM

Last edited by Lita; 10-05-2015 at 10:14 AM.
    A man's just got to know his limitations

Trolling through this thread to see how to build up Destroyer Herja to the maxx to make her compete vs Ezekiel - despite knowing that this is not going to be so. Still, this is entertaining, and hopefully, by the time I actually earn Ezekiel, my development of this support cartoon will be deliberate, not random theory.

Thank you.