Thread: Substitute 2 bug

Yes, I won 4 - 3.
    LegionComander server 16

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    U mean you havent gotten your second king t yet andy

Im working on my 3rd
    LMFAO! i was gonna write the same thing hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

love you dude, keep on bidding for you after i lost to riot and almost stopped and lost faith when i saw calvin (glad i didnt )
    fleur is one of the ones to watch and predicted his wins =))
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Did they fix this at the end ? And after how long? I cant wait 5 days !!!! It is CW and Cerb/Baal !!!

Seems Dawn was able to fix at least legions and he probably got several in pm after this thread and supported them that way. sadly that's not a option. you could put your ticket here as legion did in hopes dave might see it. I put a bug I had once with my evony acct in their support and they got back with me a day later actually. couldn't hurt to try.

I have sent numerous tickets for over 2 months now, and No one has attempted to fix my second slot, I even sent a screen shot showing Profit Eze in my form, but still nothing from Tynontynon profit Eze.jpg

I have sent many tickets in the past 2 months, and No one has fixed my second slot, As you can see I defeated Profit Eze he's in my form, and you can see the second slot is closed, Will someone from Tynon fix this, I am at a total standstill until something is done....TY.....My ticket is under moonwolf in Tynon 121 Forest realm, (TheHidden).MoonWolf Tynon 121 tynon profit Eze.jpg
    Last edited by PrincessBecca_2722133; 04-24-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Had the same thing happen to me. I have received nothing but automated replies for two months. I don't know if anyone is responding to tech issues anymore. 1073939zpusny

We've seen this problem arise many times... as far as fixing it, the best solution is try to get a Heroes Charge mod to come here and fix it. For anyone reading this that hasn't had this problem yet...I will say this once again...
    DO NOT RECRUIT EZE UNTIL YOU HAVE RECRUITED MULAN.

Get the point? Yes it's a bug...and it's fine to recruit ezekiel first, as long as you NEVER, EVER, EVER recruit mulan after. Mulan gives you first sub. Eze gets you second sub. When you beat eze then go back and recruit mulan, you literally get first sub. Bad programming? Yes. We've known this for a long time. If anyone that hasn't lost 2nd sub reads this.... either you have recruited Mulan, or you never should.