Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating is cheating and rigging the palace is cheating us all

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    In my opinion, if the developers did not want the players to manipulate the statues, they would make them the maximum power that the player had in the arena that week. They could even use the power that is listed in the Rankings for that player, or they could just put up the top two players in the rankings from each realm. They could save the formation at the time that they post the ranking in the Leader board.
    Then most of the statues would be in banish form............ roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by mattp169 View Post
    Then most of the statues would be in banish form............ roflmao
    true. My banish formation has about 40 mil more power that my PvP formation because of Pompey.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

You all make good points, when I look at HP on my server I see the top guy at 130 mil power in pvp form, a few players can defeat, then the rank 12 player is @ 56 mil in pvp form. I just don't like to see so many players not even bother with HP because they don't make far enough to justify boosting.

Justice
    I don't believe that people choosing a lower form, or dropping heroes for an event is cheating. Once CW was played that way, and that seemed ok for everyone as he was "helping" a teammate win. I guess Tynon/UCool needs to weigh whether satisfying a few or getting maximum participation is their goal. They make nothing off boosts or the event if few play it. If people are full power, no way for 90% of the server to get far, they don't bother. It's all in your perspective.

I, actually, don't like when higher power players are "cruelly" pressured to drop for the palace. It's theirs to manipulate in whatever way they want- and if they want to be selfish and make sure that no one else benefits from Heaven than that is their strategic choice. It will discourage others on the server so the person (or people) with high power needs to consider that... And if they don't care than they don't care. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by ts.long_3246860 View Post
    I, actually, don't like when higher power players are "cruelly" pressured to drop for the palace. It's theirs to manipulate in whatever way they want- and if they want to be selfish and make sure that no one else benefits from Heaven than that is their strategic choice. It will discourage others on the server so the person (or people) with high power needs to consider that... And if they don't care than they don't care. *shrugs*
    I agree. Players should be asked if they will do it but there should not be a undue amount of pressure put on them to do it. We had that situation on Server 7 for a while. Some people were being insulting to the player. The major Guilds put a stop to that. After a while the player relented and started to power down. You catch more files with honey that with vinegar.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

UMM...from this thread i can see that people think its easy to beat statues, im not a noob or anything i rank 54 in the arena but somehow i still cant manage to destroy even ONE of the statues even with a 80% buff?

Since this has been debated to death and necro'd I'll close it.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems