Thread: Looking for a Guild that does not cheat.

Looking for a Guild that does not cheat.

Looking for a guild that does not cheat. I want my score to reflect actual play. I am very tired of all the alts, <<reference to exploit removed by Andy>>and any other "cheat" that players seem to come up with. I will start new server with a guild that does not tolerate or promote cheating. I am currently ranking in the top 10 (7th at the moment) I do not want to be lumped in with cheats.
    Last edited by Jakoda_6650940; 05-01-2014 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Removed signature with server reference

I approve. If you know how to perform any cheats, please send them to me, along with the steps to use them. I'll add them to the list of things to be fixed. Thanks!
    Nathan Seltzer
    uCool Community Manager

I am just looking for a guild that does not cheat. There has been enough said through out forums regarding cheating, no secret that it's going on, no need for me to be specific. The alt thing is extreme, on our server we have entire alt puppet guilds on multiple realms, all ran by the same group. If some big gun is on the beach they will power down so a member of the puppet guild can take their map and then they are free to hit a "bigger" player that no one else could take down at that particular time. This was my first server, I hope this is not the case for every server out there. Perhaps I will have to re-check the browser games available.

Champion
    there will always be players who want to cheat because they don't want to work hard or actually achieve what they want to achieve and I find it plain stupid your not actually achieving anything if you cheat so basically wherever you go there will be people who cheat

Quote Originally Posted by randeytaylor_13198 View Post
    there will always be players who want to cheat because they don't want to work hard or actually achieve what they want to achieve and I find it plain stupid your not actually achieving anything if you cheat so basically wherever you go there will be people who cheat
    There are also players who don't want to work hard and buy incredible amounts of gems to perform more than others.

Coining is all good as far as TOS. I am talking cheats only. I understand we can not stop it totally, just would like my guild to be against it and want their true score shinning through.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakoda_6650940 View Post
    Coining is all good as far as TOS. I am talking cheats only. I understand we can not stop it totally, just would like my guild to be against it and want their true score shinning through.
    I was semi-kidding. Coining and cheating are ways to achieve something without working for it. But coining is necessary to keep the game alive.

Cheating can be prevented by Tynon if they are willing to put time into it.
    The ridiculous effects of coining can be stopped by having it provide more in-game strategies (like Maria) instead of items (gems and maze tokens).

Good luck Jakoda. I hope you find a guild and a server with no cheats.

i don't like your chances though sad to say.
    Blood and gore
    on the floor
    and me without my spoon

we are always looking for new active players we don't cheat come join us Dog Of War

Necro. Closing.