Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spirit of Dragon King - Quest

Spirit of Dragon King - Quest

I am not finding posts about this quest...am I the only one having trouble killing these minions? lol

Try bringing in General Alci in Adamanti's spot. It helped me alot. He did more damage than Adam even with less stars.

I'M on this as well.

General Alci definitely helps. You'll need good dodge on your backliners, and good dodge and block on your frontliners.

Edit: by good, I mean level 12

Can someone post a screenshot of the enemy formation?

What's the boss's skill?

I finally got through the crowds of monsters after upgrading on Thor's day

I got armors to level 60 on Queen P and Khan. Queen P and Khan have the best gear. Alci takes magic damage well.

I might beat him in the next 10 minutes, but here is the screenshot:

[img=http://s4.postimg.org/h37il1j7d/Spirit_of_Dragon_Sorcerer.jpg]
    Last edited by ChickenWing; 05-22-2014 at 06:54 AM.

The boss is definitely tougher than the monster crowds, which were very tough themselves.

In fact, the boss is rather weak. He uses Horns of Hell, but doesn't seem to hit quite well and as ahrd as his minions. The dragon sorcerers, on the other hand, deal 40K damage on many heroes very consistently. GOod HP and good dodge on everyone will be necessary. Strong healing power on maria as well. Healing for 35K, like mine does now, is not enough.

I've tried formations with Maria and others with Queen B. I think Maria is more secure, but I managed to deal 55% with both.

EDIT1: Alci, Khan, and Queen P do rather well at surviving. Maris and Herja, however, need some more HP and dodge.

Current form is:

Herja, Maria, Alci
    X X Main
    X X Queen P
    Sub: Khan

I am confident that a more sturdy Maria will change everything

EDIT2: A new form seems to be doing much better. I did 65% on the first try.

Herja, Main, Queen B
    X X Khan
    X X Queen P
    Sub: Alci
    Last edited by ChickenWing; 05-22-2014 at 07:27 AM.

anyone have any luck with this one, I only get 40% or so with ChickenWings form, and not much better with anything I have tried so far... thanx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Heebus_455145 View Post
    anyone have any luck with this one, I only get 40% or so with ChickenWings form, and not much better with anything I have tried so far... thanx in advance
    you usually get to this point fairly easy. let me guess: you already had troubles killing the monsters on the "kill all" screens?
    all you can do at this point is to gear up, gain power, get stronger, catch up in heroics and then try again with new and improved sets
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Changed titles from "The Force of Giant Dragon" to "Spirit of Dragon King - Quest" and added to the formations index.

Herja-Maria-Alci
    x-adam-main
    Sub QP
    188m Power at the time. Good Luck
    Last edited by BGB; 08-18-2014 at 01:46 AM.