Thread: troll payment opinion

troll payment opinion

what the ****ing hell damned opinion is this that? im trying over 1 week purshace , i cant success yet .its keep asking ****ing zip code country code. and not accepting my phone number showing wrong. what the **** is that. i been mad already. give me damned normal working 1 payment opinion...
    **** this this. stop doing that troll site. its ****ed my all mind

i dont want enter any ***ing zip zode or my number. or i dont want register in any damned site. just give me opinion enter my VISA card code and make deal.. **** this paypal. enaf!

You probably mean "option", not "opinion"

Why don't you want to give personal information to paypal? Do you think it'd be secure if people could just enter a credit card number without having to give them the private information about the credit card owner? Heck, if you didn't have to give them information, you could use a stolen credit card without trouble.

Why don't you want (or can't you) give personal information to paypal?

I've had some bad experiences spending online using credit cards, but paypal is probably the best and one of the most secure ways to make transactions. having said that why don't you go for a pre-paid credit card? load the $'s u want onto it and use that thru paypal.

PayPal has so much security software these days, it can be safer than using on line banking. I use my PayPal account for all my online purchasing simply because it's safer.

It's the only way to purchase packs on Tynon, whether that's a good or bad thing I do not know. That said, bite the bullet PayPal is a safe online money handler.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

I just got an email from Ebay who is supposed to be super secure. They were hacked and my information may be everywhere. I have to change all my passwords and pray I am not too late since this happened in February and I am just now getting notified. Nothing is secure.

That is eBay, not PayPal.

Also I would be a little concerned that it's taken 6 months for eBay to inform you of the hack. Most sites affected by Heartbleed informed those affected almost immediately.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Quote Originally Posted by DangerClose_2756376 View Post
    what the ****ing hell damned opinion is this that? im trying over 1 week purshace , i cant success yet .its keep asking ****ing zip code country code. and not accepting my phone number showing wrong. what the **** is that. i been mad already. give me damned normal working 1 payment opinion...
    **** this this. stop doing that troll site. its ****ed my all mind

i dont want enter any ***ing zip zode or my number. or i dont want register in any damned site. just give me opinion enter my VISA card code and make deal.. **** this paypal. enaf!
    it doesnt work with certain countries because the fraud rate is too high, for example iran, brazil, etc
    if you are in canada or in the states you can go to your post office and apply for a pre paid credit card there. i believe its even a visa. some banking institutions offer it as well but there is sometimes a monthly fee attached. the benefit is, you pre charge the card with what you want to spend and spend that amount. if your number, info, etc gets stolen, lost, abused you apply for a new one and no harm done. (it even helps you build up a credit history)
    paypal also offers that service but you have to send in a money order.
    fyi: if you use your regular visa card, its ensured, even against online theft and they notify you if there is unusual transactions and will call you to confirm. in a case like that they have often caught the thieves red-handed.
    enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsWarrior_4733092 View Post
    I just got an email from Ebay who is supposed to be super secure. They were hacked and my information may be everywhere. I have to change all my passwords and pray I am not too late since this happened in February and I am just now getting notified. Nothing is secure.
    thats an automated email from ebay demanding you to change your passwords in case you havent changed yours in the past 6 months. its an additional security feature and also a nice way to find out if accounts are still active
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

When it comes to money Paypal is best to secure your transactions. But I think if you experience something weird on your Paypal report it quickly.