Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Today's downtime.

Cool

This thread as started in 2014, at a time when davemata was an active part of uCool. The only reason its not been closed is that in this section of the forum, I have no moderation powers.
    I'm sorry I haven't stepped in during a frustrating few weeks but since this forum has long abandoned by uCool employees & by extension, me. I can't help because I no longer have communication link with the company.
    I'll still be in lurk mode watching though

Well while the game has been reset attack in the arena is now broken as well as on the Caribbean sail challenge. BTW Hi Morgan long time no see

So what you're saying Morgan, is that i can play up in this section unsanctioned, lol. Only kidding.
    It appears that the "wheels are in motion". Some interesting, maybe unintended things are happening with the game as we speak...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    you are the most condescending person on this forum and you are wrong if you have us all fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    However, until then players like yourself have us over a barrel so to speak playing CWF how they want to rather than way it was intended.
    Ya

is any part of the game still monitored by Ucool? like where everything actually works as it used to?

Apprentice Bozotheclown_6917477's Avatar
    Thank you for attending to the problem. Now could you fix another problem? UA does not work.

UA, Quests, and map stealing on CP doesn't work. If you try UA or map stealing, a popup appears counting the percentage of completion of the download while underneath it you can see a popup stating that you have been disconnected from the server and it kicks you off line. Quests only work if it's a boss you haven't beaten yet, otherwise you get the popups and get kicked. For a short while gems you put into your equipment would go back to your pack and your power level would drop back to where it had been before the gems were put in the equipment. This seems to have been taken care of. And with the failure of the arena it is near impossible to complete the assistant, which make Saturday sails difficult.

While UA doesn't work properly, you can still beat someone and take their place (I can't tell if you actually steal their merchandise). Championship Warfare seems broken and stuck in a spot where it got to when it broke down. But, you can still reach 100% on the assistant at this point. I don't know about quests, I long long ago finished them with my toons.

Apprentice nannadebig53_7469900's Avatar
    the Order server 107 and Wolf Clan server 53
    I had read online that the owner passed away and that as of Dec 2018 this game would be floating so to speak. How do we contact someone from the company about fixing the glitches and working on the game? I have loved this game since 2011 beta and want to continue to play. There are a bunch of us who have invested a lot of time and money into these guys.

When will arena Cw and Hr be active again there still at most thousands of player atm so me representing not only Svrs 2, 116, and 120 but all of Tynon would like to know when this'll be fixed

**** tynon