Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's downtime.

There are things that happen out side of Ucools power. They supply the servers and code but there are many other aspects of the game transmission that they are not in control of. The people who failed to provide that service to Ucool should be reimbursing Ucool for their lost revenues. While they were down we were not buying gems.
    I for one am not happy about losing out the reps, coins and credits from Cerberus. I am also very unhappy that others take my arena spot while I sleep and I couldn't get it back in the morning like I usually do so I got a lot less rewards there too. I am very sad about not being able to take advantage of Thors day as well. I will get over it. Ucool I am sure was not happy about the down time either. Stuff happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsWarrior_4733092 View Post
    There are things that happen out side of Ucools power. They supply the servers and code but there are many other aspects of the game transmission that they are not in control of. The people who failed to provide that service to Ucool should be reimbursing Ucool for their lost revenues. While they were down we were not buying gems.
    I for one am not happy about losing out the reps, coins and credits from Cerberus. I am also very unhappy that others take my arena spot while I sleep and I couldn't get it back in the morning like I usually do so I got a lot less rewards there too. I am very sad about not being able to take advantage of Thors day as well. I will get over it. Ucool I am sure was not happy about the down time either. Stuff happens.
    ^^ I agree with this.

Things happen that are out of our control, and I understand all of your frustration and a need to place blame, but let's please keep it civil.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

Forum Rules|Tynon Wiki|The Green Dragon

Well, didn't quite have my CW setup properly armed thanks to not being able to log back in on time for it but at least I won a battle. Kinda tough when some of your heroes selected for CW have to fight Nekked... At least Queen P was flashing for the audience in her birthday suit! That alone deserves some extra tickets!

And yeah, I think the explanation by Dave IS our compensation. Be thankful for that and all breathe a sigh of relief they didn't run off with your game or reset our characters. I think the Evony players will get compensated though.

Dear Tynon,

The idea of compensating our loss with "Buy now with this special offer and we'll include..." is comparable to us hearing a sales-pitch speech at a funeral. It's insulting on several levels.

If you compensate us, you will gain respect.
    If you insult us, you will lose respect.

Remember that you are competing with other games...

He came, he spoke, he left...........

I miss Nathan

Champion TooneGeminiElf_5582730's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupitor View Post
    ^^ I agree with this.

Things happen that are out of our control, and I understand all of your frustration and a need to place blame, but let's please keep it civil.
    Err.. Civil? Are you serious? Based on this treatment of How Important we are to them, and you want to keep this Civil? Outrageous!!

Lightbringer
    Better make sure we keep 1.25B banish bosses. Make sure that happens before thinking about compensation.

if you believe this crap you'll believe anything

WTF! server 99 still down?? this is nearly 24 hours and i still cant get on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukifer_7356858 View Post
    WTF! server 99 still down?? this is nearly 24 hours and i still cant get on!
    Server 99 works fine for me.

The problem is on your end, not Tynon's.