Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bullys

Bullys

I don't know about yall but one thing that will get me to quite fast is as a lv 32 with 84130 power being attacked by MRBUILDER <Hellfire> which had 812138 and lv 44 while in the city and ive never attacked him so he couldn't revenge me either. this is crap and unacceptable to not have cap and let the high lvs keep the low lvs broken down and unable to ever catch up in power because of them taking every thing they can from them. futher more ive 2 more people that's done this to me from the <Hellfire> and each time I was in the city. If its not possible then them players are using hacks and cheats

im hearing that the beta used different rules for revenging and it seems that's whats happening. they need to fix this
    Last edited by Boroeast; 06-18-2013 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Please don't double post, use the edit option instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd25padeS_9340251 View Post
    I don't know about yall but one thing that will get me to quite fast is as a lv 32 with 84130 power being attacked by MRBUILDER <Hellfire> which had 812138 and lv 44 while in the city and ive never attacked him so he couldn't revenge me either. this is crap and unacceptable to not have cap and let the high lvs keep the low lvs broken down and unable to ever catch up in power because of them taking every thing they can from them. futher more ive 2 more people that's done this to me from the <Hellfire> and each time I was in the city. If its not possible then them players are using hacks and cheats

im hearing that the beta used different rules for revenging and it seems that's whats happening. they need to fix this
    He attacked you.. This is part of the game buddy, this is PVP, the high lvls will always attack the low lvls, just like you will attack lower levels than you for stakes. Is like the food chain.

PS- Hi MRBUILDER
    Boroeast
    Guild: UpRisingII
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Boroeast View Post
    Come one now (: Is just a game, have fun buddy!
    One of the wisest things said on this forum to date!

He attacked you.. This is part of the game buddy, this is PVP, the high lvls will always attack the low lvls, just like you will attack lower levels than you for stakes. Is like the food chain.

PS- Hi MRBUILDER
    LOL Where are u boro i need to farm u !!

that's just it by what ive been told you can NOT be attacked in the city by a person you never attacked your self. being a bully is NOT part of the game. and the whole game isn't sololy PvP. if this is pvp then all the high lvs that are attacking low lvs must really suck at playing the game since they realy totally on brute strength. that is a coward any body with a 800k power attacking a 77k power is a coward. no wonder they are playing this game apparently they don't have the skill to play any other game

Quote Originally Posted by Kd25padeS_9340251 View Post
    that's just it by what ive been told you can NOT be attacked in the city by a person you never attacked your self. being a bully is NOT part of the game. and the whole game isn't sololy PvP. if this is pvp then all the high lvs that are attacking low lvs must really suck at playing the game since they realy totally on brute strength. that is a coward any body with a 800k power attacking a 77k power is a coward. no wonder they are playing this game apparently they don't have the skill to play any other game
    You don't need to offend anyone MRBUILDER is a nice guy, and he's only attacking to get items, just like you were. He's not a coward, and he plays the same game you do.
    So you're telling me you have never attacked someone with lower than 77k power? Or else that will make you a coward?

Boroeast
    Fire Realm

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt,"

Abraham Lincoln

If you're within 10 levels (I think) of the person you wish to attack, then yes you can attack them. Power I'm afraid doesn't come into it.

Once you're attacked and lose, a shield activates for 30 mins making you immune to PvP attacks for 30mins.

It's chance really, they come across you in the wild and they fancy their chances you will be attacked. In beta the revenge list was changed to once a player won an attack, they were not allowed to revenge, unless they were the ones being attacked. It was done that way to prevent players being "farmed".

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Let's chill about PvP action guys. You really aren't losing much, if anything. Nothing that cannot be replaced by hitting one or two smaller players. Yes, even smaller than you

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deucalion View Post

Let's chill about PvP action guys. You really aren't losing much, if anything. Nothing that cannot be replaced by hitting one or two smaller players. Yes, even smaller than you
    This is epic! I gotta quote you on my Sig!
    Lmao
    Boroeast
    Fire Realm

Abraham Lincoln

This is epic! I gotta quote you on my Sig!
    Lmao
    I like the meme in your sig lol

y u no use it??

-- Deuc

Quote Originally Posted by Peeta Melark View Post
    Andy this is a huge exploit that Deucalion has posted. Why aren't you editing or deleting it?

"Thank you for your constantly supporting on Tynon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deucalion View Post
    I like the meme in your sig lol

y u no use it??
    Hehe, I know Is epic.Lol.

Boroeast
    Fire Realm

Abraham Lincoln