Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: heroes outside of the heroes inn

  1. #1
    Guardian
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lunar
    Posts
    103

    heroes outside of the heroes inn

    with so many useful heroes thoughout the day. we need more spots outside of the heroes inn.

    with top banish form taking 3-4 heroes not in pvp formation (shayd, cianna, thucy, herja/calvin). its abit annoying to switch out pvp and banish. currently i have pvp and banish in those slots, but if i need to change 1 hero out. ie khan to star up, HR/royal duel formations where you need flavius, queen p, khan sometimes. i end up spending several extra mins just switching hereos out. and then sometimes i forget to swtich back to banish heroes before banish. so then im just screwed for the first 10 mins of banish.

    48 heroes (not including blues and whites) and you only get 11 slots to reserve heroes outside of the hereos inn. kinda sucks. though about 20 heroes thats actually good for higher lvl players. can it be raised to 15 slots by default? that would leave room for a couple extra that you wouldnt have to waste spending time on later. its just a convenience issue.

    also on a side note. loadout/preset formations would be oh so awesome. i know a few people saying the saying the same thing, but i can see several problems with that. the fact of gear lvling/upgrading and runes would be confusing to do.

    if you change gear in pvp form, would that mess up banish forms gear or not. same for HR/royal duel/quest boss formations. it might be way more work and hassle (buggy) than its worth. but its an idea im sure that alot of people want.

  2. #2
    Justice Riot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Triads
    Posts
    1,112
    I would be happy if they can get the new content released let alone make these sort of adjustments (even though I would love to see it).

  3. #3
    It almost doesn't matter what anymore. They just need to do something.

    I would be happy with even captain wart here.
    aliens.JPG

  4. #4
    just add 6 more squares to the left, so it's 18 instead of 12 would help immensely.

  5. #5
    Champion
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clarity
    Posts
    58
    I agree and with more new hero we need more rooms
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneMasterΏ(s83) View Post
    just add 6 more squares to the left, so it's 18 instead of 12 would help immensely.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    I would be happy if they can get the new content released let alone make these sort of adjustments (even though I would love to see it).
    BIG thumbs up to that!
    Last edited by becalvert_1151817; 07-10-2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: spelling error

  7. #7
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Dragon View Post
    [...]
    also on a side note. loadout/preset formations would be oh so awesome. i know a few people saying the saying the same thing, but i can see several problems with that. the fact of gear lvling/upgrading and runes would be confusing to do.

    if you change gear in pvp form, would that mess up banish forms gear or not. same for HR/royal duel/quest boss formations. it might be way more work and hassle (buggy) than its worth. but its an idea im sure that alot of people want.[...]
    no it wouldnt mess it up because all items have a tag number, like an inventory number and its not relevant if item#123456789 is +30 or just been upgraded to +50, its still the same item. meaning if forms can be saved in game like during CW with equipment AND runes, it would make the game so much more user friendly and prevent so many frustrations with bugs (like armor pieces that just got upgraded dont transfer, weapon in inventory = no armor on switch, etc...).

    regarding the additional heroes outside the hero inn you have everyones blessings and we been begging for it since the royal challenge and subrelease. as a fact, some where asking for it already when they implemented the heroes inn and all the stored runes disappeared into it and recovery was taking a lot of time. it should be no problem to just extend the scrollbar with a few more heroes, no need to add anything.

    ps: i really dont know what the developer was smoking that had the "12 heroes is enough" idea and thought it would bring anyone some sort of strategic advantage or make the game more enjoyable, but its clearly not working out
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  8. #8
    Forum Moderator Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sol
    Posts
    2,885
    Stored formation would be great, but it is a new feature that will require a lot of programming. One thing that they could do that would probably require a lot less programming is to implement a 'Hero swap'. The interface would be the same as the one that is used by the Transfer function, so that does not need to be developed. The swap would work as follows:


    1. All of the Runes on the two heroes would be swapped between the two heroes even if there are no slots available in the Rune storage area.
    2. If the two heroes are both magi or both are not magi and neither hero is in the Inn then all the equipment is swapped even if there are no slots available in the pack.
    3. If one of the heroes is a Mage and the other one is not and neither heroes is in the Inn then all the any or Sword wither hero has is pit in the pack (the there must be enough slots available to hold them) and the rest of the equipment is swapped even if there are no slots available in the pack.
    4. If one of the Heroes is in the Inn then the other hero is put in the Inn and the one that was not in the in is made active.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

  9. #9
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Stored formation would be great, but it is a new feature that will require a lot of programming. [...]
    does not, we already have the function from the CW. all you need to do is implement an interface from where you can call off different formations you saved. again, this is not suggesting to be able to save heroes individually, this is to be able to save different formations, meaning you use safe/recall buttons (button 1, 2, 3, ...) for banish, pvp, ragna, GW, etc ... or as many as they are willing to implement. the interface for it is even there, all you need to change is to "upload formation A", "upload formation B", etc and implement the recall buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  10. #10
    Forum Moderator Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sol
    Posts
    2,885
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    does not, we already have the function from the CW. all you need to do is implement an interface from where you can call off different formations you saved. again, this is not suggesting to be able to save heroes individually, this is to be able to save different formations, meaning you use safe/recall buttons (button 1, 2, 3, ...) for banish, pvp, ragna, GW, etc ... or as many as they are willing to implement. the interface for it is even there, all you need to change is to "upload formation A", "upload formation B", etc and implement the recall buttons.
    But in CWF it is not a saved formation. It is a 'frozen' formation. Any upgrades you make to equipment, runes or heroes is not reflected in the formation. In my opinion it would be useless.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •