Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Typical Tynon

  1. #1

    Typical Tynon

    Arena #5 attacks me at #6 and wins, takes my loot. He is 400 milli0n plus power to my 150 million, so ok so far. Meanwhile I am in the rune temple spending gold in the never ending Quest to upgrade runes. I come back and visit the arena and it says I attacked #5 2 times and lost both (gee really). Now if I was not in the arena how did I initiate and lose 2 battles? Good job Tynon you really know how to trick a person. Lol

  2. #2
    Guardian
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    122
    Firstly, if this did happen, and I highly doubt it, who cares?

    Secondly, and with much higher probability, I am assuming that you attacked him before going into temple and as a result of the abundant clarity you attained (see: mind-numbing boredom) while praying for hours you simple forgot that you did.

  3. #3
    Lightbringer Wildflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    769
    Actually, I have noticed that when you go in arena or temple, your character sometimes will do stuff on its own.
    I often seem to walk into the battle quest if I have just been in there before entering temple.
    As if it keeps you on a loop.

    ~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

  4. #4
    Thank you Wildflower. Am I to assume that scorn is one of Kasims alts. Same nasty mouth and typical post.

  5. #5
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadeaux_3172622 View Post
    Thank you Wildflower. Am I to assume that scorn is one of Kasims alts. Same nasty mouth and typical post.
    nice one sherlock! aside from your post being off topic, trolling insulting and untrue, i own 1 account, play on 1 server and have/run 0 alts.
    if it was me to insult you, i would have picked a different path. instead i would like to congratulate you and suggest to award you the donkey of the year award. well done! what would we do without you!

    what scorn suggested is however possible since i for example have on a daily basis the top line from arena events not showing until i either re-enter or a new event comes. wilflowers event is also happening but i dont think they are related. i have it take me back to the last battle from quest when i exit arena and click on train. this happens to me until i have refreshed. but again, i dont think the events are related and would agree there is a 0 chance on moons "real-imaginary" battles.

    further i agree to the "who cares" quote and i assume this is only important to you because you had some argument with that player about you not attacking him and suggest to keep your "rioting" temper more under control and maybe that will lead to others hating you less. if you dont want them to attack you in arena, then i'd suggest to stay on rank 7 so the top 6 cant attack. its not a lot of difference in coins and rep. but again, i dont think its worth it since most arena rewards are insignificant except for the gems and medal containing chests.
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 07-29-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  6. #6
    Tynon is playing trick on us in the heroic realm when you play the golden dragon. after 6 weeks fight for this stupid dragon. first i used the result button then it always came out that i damaged 97.34% of dragon. then today i tried not to use the result button and it surprised me that my 5 heroes killed all the monsters and not one of them died yet. and dragon was almost killed then suddenly messaged popped up like i damaged 97.34% dragon. and I lost even my 5 heroes still full of blood. What a shame of this game. not only 1 times it happened to me 3 times

  7. #7
    Lightbringer Wildflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennnnny_5126435 View Post
    Tynon is playing trick on us in the heroic realm when you play the golden dragon. after 6 weeks fight for this stupid dragon. first i used the result button then it always came out that i damaged 97.34% of dragon. then today i tried not to use the result button and it surprised me that my 5 heroes killed all the monsters and not one of them died yet. and dragon was almost killed then suddenly messaged popped up like i damaged 97.34% dragon. and I lost even my 5 heroes still full of blood. What a shame of this game. not only 1 times it happened to me 3 times

    It means you have reached the round limit.
    No trick.

    @Kaisim - I do think it is the same issue and feel it is correlated with rune temple/Carib window and CW window.
    There are also people who are not in Carib and still just sunk a boat.
    Same related stuff where the mouse click seems to work in 2 different windows/areas.

    Not a big issue, but funny business still.

    ~ You are just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me..~
    ~ There is a crack in everything, that is where the light comes in~
    ~<3~

  8. #8
    Yes, it is funny. Funnier is kasims assumptions. First off I don't have enough speakers to carry on some useless squabble. I didn't lose anything in the two phantom battles because my stakes were taken in the first battle. As far as who cares goes, I do or I would not have brought it to the forum. Also kasim and scorn care or they would not be making assumptions and filling up space with their infantile remarks.
    Thanks again Wildflower for a sensible and well thought out answer.

  9. #9
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadeaux_3172622 View Post
    Yes, it is funny. Funnier is kasims assumptions. First off I don't have enough speakers to carry on some useless squabble. I didn't lose anything in the two phantom battles because my stakes were taken in the first battle. As far as who cares goes, I do or I would not have brought it to the forum. Also kasim and scorn care or they would not be making assumptions and filling up space with their infantile remarks.
    Thanks again Wildflower for a sensible and well thought out answer.
    stop stalking me with your alt and making yourself look like a fool with your immature remarks, trolling and flaming. the forums is not a place for your vendetta about me outarguing you in the past. as a fact i could care less about you and only started to notice your off topic posts because they where so filled with trolling and flaming. i dont care if you had a bad childhood with your father beating you daily or the other kids laughing at you in school, so please post on topic and no one cares about your hatred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  10. #10
    Hmmm, mama took away the Barbie dolls so you only have your self to play with. With all of your short comings I imagine that is quite a project. If you ever master the art of reading you would see who started this thread (hint it was not you). You have not posted anything of any value on this thread but you have shown the world how infantile you can be. So who does that leave as the troll (hint, have your mama hold you in front of a mirror). My alt? lol your illness runs deep.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •