Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Typical Tynon

  1. #11
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadeaux_3172622 View Post
    Hmmm, mama took away the Barbie dolls so you only have your self to play with. With all of your short comings I imagine that is quite a project. If you ever master the art of reading you would see who started this thread (hint it was not you). You have not posted anything of any value on this thread but you have shown the world how infantile you can be. So who does that leave as the troll (hint, have your mama hold you in front of a mirror). My alt? lol your illness runs deep.
    you are still off topic, trolling and flaming in your own thread that you started. i suggest to close this pointless babbling of yours and start a new post after you punched a few more holes into your walls
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  2. #12
    You think that your childishness and penchant for telling lies bothers me? Lol You only qualify as an insignificant pest that can be squashed at any time. You long ago lost all credibility and the fact that you are certifiable is your problem not mine.

  3. #13
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadeaux_3172622 View Post
    You think that your childishness and penchant for telling lies bothers me? Lol You only qualify as an insignificant pest that can be squashed at any time. You long ago lost all credibility and the fact that you are certifiable is your problem not mine.
    you are demented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  4. #14
    Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pheonix
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    further i agree to the "who cares" quote and i assume this is only important to you because you had some argument with that player about you not attacking him and suggest to keep your "rioting" temper more under control and maybe that will lead to others hating you less. if you dont want them to attack you in arena, then i'd suggest to stay on rank 7 so the top 6 cant attack. its not a lot of difference in coins and rep. but again, i dont think its worth it since most arena rewards are insignificant except for the gems and medal containing chests.
    This is slightly unclear as there could be two scenario's to this:

    1.) If 2 players who are in the UA battle with one another, and 1 is rank 7 and one rank 6, however, rank 6 is behind rank 7 ... so in the overall standings in the UA rank 6 could be rank 12 and rank 7 could be rank 11 ... Then it wouldn't really help if moon stayed at rank 7

    2.) If 2 players who are in the UA battle with one another, but they are in the OVERALL standings in the UA purely rank 7 and rank 6, then it would make sense

    So please be a little more clearer

    PS: I do not intend to revive any old threads as this thread was first thread on 1st page so I didn't bother creating a new thread as I have got this exact same problem in arena currently

  5. #15
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by davidschlebusch_6020359 View Post
    This is slightly unclear as there could be two scenario's to this:

    1.) If 2 players who are in the UA battle with one another, and 1 is rank 7 and one rank 6, however, rank 6 is behind rank 7 ... so in the overall standings in the UA rank 6 could be rank 12 and rank 7 could be rank 11 ... Then it wouldn't really help if moon stayed at rank 7

    2.) If 2 players who are in the UA battle with one another, but they are in the OVERALL standings in the UA purely rank 7 and rank 6, then it would make sense

    So please be a little more clearer

    PS: I do not intend to revive any old threads as this thread was first thread on 1st page so I didn't bother creating a new thread as I have got this exact same problem in arena currently
    rank 6 can not see rank 7, in neither arena setup. so if he stayed at 7 he will only get hit from 8 or below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  6. #16
    Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pheonix
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    rank 6 can not see rank 7, in neither arena setup. so if he stayed at 7 he will only get hit from 8 or below.
    Allow me to rephrase

    When viewing another players profile who is in the same realm as you, you can see what their rank would be in the normal arena even if in ultimate arena.
    For example my rank currently in ultimate arena is 11 but when I view my profile it says I'm in fact rank 6 which is my realm arena rank, however, my host who is rank 10 in ultimate arena as a realm arena rank of 7 (when I view his profile)
    So, if I attack him and defeat him he will get rank 6 in realm arena but rank 11 in ultimate arena, whereas I will get rank 7 in realm arena but rank 10 in ultimate arena.

    That is what I attempted to explain in scenario 1

  7. #17
    Sirius kaisim_2492829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Expunged
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by davidschlebusch_6020359 View Post
    Allow me to rephrase

    When viewing another players profile who is in the same realm as you, you can see what their rank would be in the normal arena even if in ultimate arena.
    For example my rank currently in ultimate arena is 11 but when I view my profile it says I'm in fact rank 6 which is my realm arena rank, however, my host who is rank 10 in ultimate arena as a realm arena rank of 7 (when I view his profile)
    So, if I attack him and defeat him he will get rank 6 in realm arena but rank 11 in ultimate arena, whereas I will get rank 7 in realm arena but rank 10 in ultimate arena.

    That is what I attempted to explain in scenario 1
    its all irrelevant.
    you are in the higher arena and get paid that amount not the other, even tho you are present in both. the guy in UA #7 can see UA places #2-6 and who is on UA #6 can see UA1-5 NOT the realm arena. however, whoever is in the RA at rank 11-xxx will always see the 5 next forward slots from RA and NOT from UA. even if that guy on rank #11 hits rank#6 in RA he will enter the UA at #10 or so. now in the crybabies example he was complaining to be on rank 6 or something of UA and always getting farmed and the gap is too big to retake the chests. i suggested that if he doesnt want to loose his 5k credits or whatever he is crying about to stay in UA#7 so the top 6 can not farm him.


    EDIT: we had a situation like that on our server and the top 7 who where all in the same guild let during the day 1-2 weaker players into the 6th and 5th place to farm them all day and night and then in the morning whoever made space took the rank back before cerb for arena payment then powered down to let the other guilds "enjoy" the top 6 again, they did that for months until the others figured it out and didnt take the bait anymore.
    easy as pie, difference is a few thousand coins and rep. its not that big as you think.
    Last edited by kaisim_2492829; 08-17-2014 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

  8. #18
    Forum Moderator Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sol
    Posts
    2,885
    When you are in the UA you can hit any one that is 5 UA levels above you in the UA. (does not apply to top 5 that can hit the top 6). What rank they have in the Real Arena (RA) does not make a difference. So if you are rank 20 in UA and rank 5 in RA and some one from your realm is rank 18 in UA and rank 8 in RA you can attack. If you win you end up being rank 18 in UA but remain rank 5 in RA and the other player ends up being rank 20 in UA but remains rank 8 in RA.
    The opinions expressed on this post are my own as a player, not as a Moderator.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •