Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook

Facebook

I have been wondering; if facebook is connect to TYNON? is so, how can I connect my facebok account to TYNON?
    enjoying life to the fullest.....i thank god every day....loyal family one love

No, Why? They would have to put there app in the app store and share profit from the game WITH Facebook. Tynon uses a facebook connect that grabs your info and everything you have public but thats it..I think if tynon was on facebook it would explode. But then you would have to share the profits with mark and i dont see tynon doing this...

-BGB
    Facebook Developer.

Facebook has a Tynon app, but it hasn't been working for the past day or so, something about an expired security certificate and Facebook won't connect to it. However, even when it is working, I don't think there's a way to connect Facebook to your "regular" Tynon account. You can only create a new character on whatever server the app connects you to.
    “The very purpose of a knight is to fight on behalf of a lady.”
    ― Thomas Malory

“Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from.”
    ― Mae West

http://bbs.tynon.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8399&dateline=1389229  454

Also on server 128 as Amaia, Forest Realm, Guild Horizons

Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    Facebook has a Tynon app, but it hasn't been working for the past day or so, something about an expired security certificate and Facebook won't connect to it. However, even when it is working, I don't think there's a way to connect Facebook to your "regular" Tynon account. You can only create a new character on whatever server the app connects you to.
    All Facebook apps require HTTPS a secure connection so passwords cannot be seen etc.. Since Tynon hasnt put the proper code for facebook users to connect via https people will continue to get this error.
    An automated email has already been sent (breaking changes 2013) Required all apps to use https cept mobile which is all i can say on that...

This Error.

www.tynon.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 8/5/2014 7:00 AM. The current time is 8/7/2014 5:53 AM. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

...another nail into the coffin ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Actually my post was incorrect. I logged into my dev account and these are the errors tynon is spitting out.

Open Graph Warnings That Should Be Fixed
    Inferred Property The 'og:url' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Inferred Property The 'og:title' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Inferred Property The 'og:description' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    og:image could not be downloaded or is too small Provided og:image could not be downloaded or is not big enough. Please use an image that's at least 200x200px and is accessible from Facebook. Image 'http://www.tynon.com/images/siteindex/event/04.jpg' will be used instead.

I sent an email to the admin from my dev account requesting this issue be fixed. So since they dont troll the forum. They just got an email...

Thanks, BGB! Appreciate it!
    “The very purpose of a knight is to fight on behalf of a lady.”
    ― Thomas Malory

“Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from.”
    ― Mae West

http://bbs.tynon.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8399&dateline=1389229  454

Also on server 128 as Amaia, Forest Realm, Guild Horizons

A lot of time passed and there still is no connection with Facebook. And with Instagram too. I think that's bad. I want to close my FB account because I don't use it often, I use Instagram mostly. Not so long ago I've found a way to buy real instagram followers and it actually worked. Now I need Facebook no more. I want to know if there will be a connection of TYNON with Instagram soon. If so, it will be awesome. But for some reason I think it won't. And everything will be in the way it was.
    Last edited by AdrianAndersonSK5i_211247; 09-08-2020 at 09:03 AM.

I know what are you talking about. Recently I thought about closing my Facebook and Instagram pages because of the lack of advertisement and supporters that I have. There was no connection between me and my supporters. I felt alone and I couldn't do a thing on my page. But I found Instagram views and autolike service and I felt like I was saved by the gods. I had a lot more views and likes, and now there was a connection between me and supporters. I got new advertising on my page and I could use a lot more tags without any errors.
    Last edited by harpreetslater_346546; 09-21-2020 at 01:17 PM.