Thread: Need info on Mounts.

Need info on Mounts.

Do higher mounts help you do more damage or is it just giving you more HP and thats it??? And if HP is all that it gives you does it divide the HP on your heros ??
    For Ex I have a white bear with 6 stars on it. I want to buy the chimera when i get the gold and do a 100% transfer.. will this help me in anyway to take down a player faster (damage) or is it just HP?

My understanding is it's just HP that's divided among your heroes. There's also a "speed" associated with each mount, which I think means how fast it romps around Aerie and anywhere else it shows up.
    “The very purpose of a knight is to fight on behalf of a lady.”
    ― Thomas Malory

“Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from.”
    ― Mae West

http://bbs.tynon.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8399&dateline=1389229  454

Also on server 128 as Amaia, Forest Realm, Guild Horizons

Quote Originally Posted by brianpkelley68_351461 View Post
    Do higher mounts help you do more damage or is it just giving you more HP and thats it??? And if HP is all that it gives you does it divide the HP on your heros ??
    For Ex I have a white bear with 6 stars on it. I want to buy the chimera when i get the gold and do a 100% transfer.. will this help me in anyway to take down a player faster (damage) or is it just HP?
    you have to look at the big picture.
    (aside from your pompei gaining damage) the entire party will be a lot harder to kill. in my opinion you should always aim for the highest mount you can afford in a reasonable time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Apprentice
    If the mount gives 8000hp at lv 1 for example (the dragon mount). That means every hero you will use will have an additional 8000 hp...then lv 2, 16000, then 24000. This adds up to an amazing boost. Of all the defense stats, somehow I believe that HP is the best one. For every day that you feed a lousy mount you are losing feed at bigger mount...meaning if at all possible, get the best mount you can as early as possible. Otherwise you will end up spending 1000 gems to transfer....else lose a month of work. Runes are extremely important and can be maxed with hard work and without coining, but their cost essentially is the same throughout the game, while mounts are not. Additionally the really good mounts get bought fast, so buy the best one the fastest
    Griffin
    Griffin S-12 Fist of the Kracken - Gauntlet

Is there a formula out there that could tell you how much more HP you will get from upgrading your old mount to a newer one??

Browsing looking for info on limit to stars on feeding horse. Never needed to know this before. OK, upgrade to a leopard and no worries, spend the coinage. Tigers and dragons are getting tougher to find ... What is the limit on feeding leopards, still need to find that one out. It's okay, I'll figure out the feeding cap eventually.

It's a necro guys, so going to be closed.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems