Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Tynon Story

Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped.
    my naga, my naga

Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped.Suddenly

Guardian
    Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped. Suddenly, Tynon

Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped. Suddenly, Tynon revived
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped. Suddenly, Tynon revived the
    As long as one person still speaks my name, I shall never truly die.

Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped. Suddenly, Tynon revived the magical

Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped. Suddenly, Tynon revived the magical realm

Champion
    Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped. Suddenly, Tynon revived the magical realm but

Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped. Suddenly, Tynon revived the magical realm but updated
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Once there used to be a ChickenWing who derped around. He was upset about Letizia because Herby unfriended and derped. Suddenly, Tynon revived the magical realm but updated the