Thread: Petition for more boss times.

Petition for more boss times.

Hi I'm a VIP 4 player on this server and I have to work for a living to pay these Tynon Bills so, the boss times happen to be during working hours and I will have to quit playing if that is the only time that I can use this major feature of the game. I know I'm not alone in saying that the bosses aren't at convenient times.

Please do a simple fix by making 5 boss times per day so it is fair to all who have difference schedules, you can balance this by capping the amount of times per day players can access them.

Please sign this petition if you agree with this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by tomezzaria_284327 View Post
    Hi I'm a VIP 4 player on this server and I have to work for a living to pay these Tynon Bills so, the boss times happen to be during working hours and I will have to quit playing if that is the only time that I can use this major feature of the game. I know I'm not alone in saying that the bosses aren't at convenient times.

Please do a simple fix by making 5 boss times per day so it is fair to all who have difference schedules, you can balance this by capping the amount of times per day players can access them.

Please sign this petition if you agree with this idea.
    Hello Tomezzaria

Why dont u give it a try on another server that the bosss time are after your work thats what i did.

No way I am blowing the time and money restarting when I am in the top 5.

should of looked at times and seen that it didn't fit your times and moved before you spent your money

Wish the devs consider the option of 2/4 or 2/5 options, in which case there wont be too much load on the servers as well considering the high amount of players logging in at the same time for cerb and baal. devs please think about it

Apprentice
    yeah but if they do that, we wouldnt be able to get the higher hp cerb/baal's
    there would only be like 20 people per time etc

So all they'd have to do is double the rewards and make less hp and as you say it would be balanced by the number of players attending and their powerlevels. It's not rocket science people.

If you want different boss times, you can play on a server in a different time zone. We cover 5 time zones across the globe, so pick the one that works best for you!

Hey Dawn request if I may. I chose my server based on the event times, however it would be nice to not have the suggested server appear on top every time I try to log in my server. Maybe you could list event times for new players so they can choose a server that works for them. I have noticed Cerb, Baal, Guild wars and noble lady are rather sparsely visited. Maybe if players new the times in advance they could make a better choice. Just a thought though. thanks for the response this am just wish we had gotten our arena rewards.