Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Spirit of the Dragon King - HR

Quote Originally Posted by lostinhouse_815896 View Post
    Rhize, main xxx
    Herja, Adam, General Al
    xxx xxx xxx

Sub Queen P, Khan

Damage never gets to the back players so Maria isn't necessary.. you need the extra damage dealer more. And once Queen P and Khan are subbed in, they take on all the damage and heal. General Al lasts a very long time because of his natural magic resistance, so he can do a whole lot of damage before he dies.
    regarding the minions you are right, but i do have to point out that the boss does a massive magic AOE damage on the entire party and you only get to hit him after the top row is cleared entirely but the boss is doing damage starting at round 1.
    so you are right in regard to the minions not doing damage on your party, but the boss does
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Apprentice

How can I defeat Spirit of Dragon King Elite in HR?

I have been stuck on the Elite Spirit of Dragon King for months. I have been using the following:

Maria Adam Main
    Prohet General A X
    X X X

King T
    Lance

Equipment (Highest to Lowest
    Adam
    General
    Maria
    King
    Lance
    Prophet
    Main

Overall, I'm on Level 116
    Adam is Dom 5 with all Equip on 116. Max Hits are only generating 265K
    General is Dom 5 and hitting 385-405K and Cant get above 98%

Suggestions?

Please use the Index to Formations http://bbs.tynon.com/showthread.php?...-to-formations to find the appropriate tread before creating a new one.

could try putting best equipment on lance and stage him in the top row . cant hurt to try and if no differnce change it back

Quote Originally Posted by clayhillfaarms_4283326 View Post
    could try putting best equipment on lance and stage him in the top row . cant hurt to try and if no differnce change it back
    you have to fine tune the formation on this boss so you kill the top row after the subs spawned in center and bottom row. so boss gets hits 1-2 rounds earlier that can make all the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

So does anybody have another form to beat this invisible boss?? Because i get 97% as well and nothing better!! Replays are broke and i can check those so i'm stuck!

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    drake xxx shadow
    xxx xxx shadow
    xxx drake xxx

the bugged boss is currently located in the top row behind your party and only takes damage when the top row of minions is cleared (or all minions dead). the boss is magic AOE and damage done by the boss itself is incorrect and/or not displayed
    Let me clarify some of the misconceptions about this boss. Firstly, just as you are taking damage from him all during the fight though you can't see it, you are damaging him when an attack would reach him in the same fashion. I don't know how many times I have had a 95%+ damage, and not cleared the top row. to assume the boss has less than 5% of the total health is ludicrous. Secondly, though by programming flaw, you can't see the Boss, he is there in one of the 9 allotted squares, just as any other boss is. The game is written with specific spots for the fight, and a boss outside this would crash the game, as it wouldn't recognize where that location is. That being said, the boss is definitely not in the top row, behind the drake and the undead shadow, as the undead shadow is in the back square. It is possible that he is in the middle of the top row, but I don't think so. I use row hitters Rhize and Theseus for that row, and they would have done a lot of damage to him were that true. My best guess, he is in the back square of the middle. Though the attackers appear to go behind the group to hit him, as I mentioned earlier, that isn't possible, as the game only has 9 positions for him to be in. Even so, I do think he is in the back, and the only multi hitter that would hit during the entire fight in that position is Adam. Back/bottom is also a possibility, but I have some other thoughts that make me believe he is in the middle. Either way, any attack that would hit the square he actually occupies, does so throughout the fight. My two cents. BTW, I'm as frustrated as all of you, I have been hitting mostly 90-98% consistently, with no change in outcome despite many upgrades to equipment. Good luck, happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasl187_6103403 View Post
    For you all: since you cant see the boss here is the formation i think he is in:
    drake - x - undead shadow
    x - x - undead shadow
    x - drake - boss
    sub1: drake, sub2: undead shadow
    feel free to correct me if there s anything wrong

It is difficult to see where the lines and rows are because of the angles. I believe if you consider the angles, you will find that the following is true:

Drake - x - Undead Shadow
    x - Undead Shadow - x?
    Drake - x - x?

With the Boss residing in either of the x? spots. My thoughts are the middle row, but either is a possibility from what I have seen.

Well, I am a lv 120 with 117 spirits and swords with 830 mil power in my normal form, all my heroes except maria are max saints, and none of the forms above has helped me beat him, the closest I have gotten is 98%
    Fear the beast that's behind the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by GuerillaOps_8417122 View Post
    Well, I am a lv 120 with 117 spirits and swords with 830 mil power in my normal form, all my heroes except maria are max saints, and none of the forms above has helped me beat him, the closest I have gotten is 98%
    my form was
    maria main xxx
    herja adam alci

theseus on the sub1
    sub2 lance

This is a quote from a previous post in this thread, I believe by Kaisim, which is what I used, and I did beat him with a lot of spamming and a lot of luck. The main thing I did not mentioned in that post, I stripped main of all defensive runes and gear. That seemed to make the difference for me. I hope that helps, you have more power and higher equipment than I. Good luck.