Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Latency and Loading Issues

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    We're working on the latency and loading issues in game right now. We've got a whole lot of players signing up, so please pardon our dust as we step up to the demand.
    DawnSeeker - latency and loading issues should not be caused by people signing up on new servers. Unless of course your server virtualization design is totally screwed up. Once a server is up and working and full of users (e.g. 1 - 6) then they should not be affected by a new server (e.g. 9).

I have been in the software business for over 30 years and I have never seen a poorer QOS from a provider without any compensation (even token). I am not suggestion you give everyone 1,000 gems but even the rewards that were Beginner's Day 1 would be something.

You cannot reasonably continue to drop players out of the game every day - sometimes for long periods of time with doing something to regain their loyalty.

Not only do you need to work on the stability but you also need to work on a way to mass compensate players (again small token) when something like this happens.

Best regards

I am currently on able to get into the game, it just stays at the loading screen.

Hopebringer dragoness__1_7543753's Avatar
    I can't get in today either. It just stays on a black screen and says loading. Hammer of Thor is the one that I play on.

Wtf is happening? Look it just stays as this loading loading loading wtf!Untitled.jpg

the beginner quests can be a challenge to begin with but not being able to get on the game is making it impossible .. . I missed Baal fight today because I was booted from the server and couldn't get back in, , , I have now been trying to load the game for about 1&1/2 hr. . if I can't log in how is it I am supposed to make lvl 45? I get booted from the game at least 1x a day . . need to make it right when it comes to achieving day 6 and 7 quests if you know ppl can't get online to play . . makes it very unfair

Dawnseeker, Dave

Any word on the current Loading issues? This is not a disconnection issue. Throw us a bone here let us know what's up !
    Questions about Gameplay, Runes, Heroes, Quests?

Please visit the links below for answers on these topics
    Report Tynon Bugs | Beta Feedback
    Rednaz Beta - s2 - s42 - s65

Quote Originally Posted by Rednaz View Post
    Dawnseeker, Dave

Any word on the current Loading issues? This is not a disconnection issue. Throw us a bone here let us know what's up !
    Well if u going to throw something at us make sure mine is a good steak!!! hehehe

But yea i agree with rednaz lets us know whats going on.

The issues should be fixed. If you have trouble logging in now, please clear your cache/cookies and try again. If that does not work please send me a PM.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

Forum Rules|Tynon Wiki|The Green Dragon

As this is a 'LIVE' server/service - are there going to be any compensation packages from Tynon re. all the multiple/regular crashes/boots?

Jupitor mine is doing the same thing. Stuck on 25%. Only happens when its baal or cerebus runs fine the rest of the time. Wrath of Odin. I've cleared my cahche cookies rebooted tried 4 different browswers.