Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cwf nov 4-8

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Ty kaisim, are you Ghostarcher by chance?
    yep you got it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Justice
    I must say this has been a fun CW to watch and bet on. Close matches, evenly paired, and seeing some of the beast accts in early rivalries was fun too. I lost a few tickets, though. LOL

The Asian and Europe servers run the CW honestly. Its a shame there is one player on the US servers who feels entitled to throw finals and make a mockery of the system, thus creating threads like this one.

Asian Finals are also thrown by emily New saw Yue throw a final except for once to help Nixon get Aphrodite card. Its sick to watch emily throw every final.

Hopebringer sherrynjade_5365178's Avatar
    Well that was a really good CW on the European servers
    I am an acquired taste. Don't like me? Then acquire some taste.

http://www.tynon.com/replays/5662287 look at this ****.. she drops out her runes and gear so it 'is not obvious' that she is powering down...

Anyone else somewhat disappointed that the finals aren't quite as predictable?
    Last edited by Revan; 11-09-2014 at 03:31 AM. Reason: typo
    "Revan. It isn't my real name—never was—but it will do."

"Alderaan. They're on Alderaan."

"Fat people always lie."

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead."

It is but a Game....if toleration levels rise where they shouldnt go.maybey its time for a breather.im sure this game was meant to enjoy,not fight.threaten,or to hate over.

Quote Originally Posted by timothystandley90_4170403 View Post
    It is but a Game....if toleration levels rise where they shouldnt go.maybey its time for a breather.im sure this game was meant to enjoy,not fight.threaten,or to hate over.
    ^^ Spot on.

OK now I'm going to say my piece. I removed the offending material including all the discussion on it. In future if a member acts abusively using obscenities don't discuss it with them and certainly don't quote it! May I publicly thank BGB being the only one who reported it so when I logged in I was able to quickly deal with it. That is the best way to deal with situations like that.

From now on we play nicely in this thread or if there's a repeat of what happened last night will see it closed.

Thanks

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    ^^ Spot on.

OK now I'm going to say my piece. I removed the offending material including all the discussion on it. In future if a member acts abusively using obscenities don't discuss it with them and certainly don't quote it! May I publicly thank BGB being the only one who reported it so when I logged in I was able to quickly deal with it. That is the best way to deal with situations like that.

From now on we play nicely in this thread or if there's a repeat of what happened last night will see it closed.

Thanks
    Are you a joke?

ROFL