Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cwf nov 4-8

Yes give us the plan please , I need purple metals, I could care less who throws what lol, just let us know so we can maximize our tickets.

Thanks!

Borentar/lynettebailie/Soulight, i am glad that u got your 2nd sub back, but please refrain from making allegations on the forums, when CW was run not to your liking.
    As much as i enjoy being the villain in your fairy tale, please keep it positive sweetie.
    Green is not your colour.

this may be the case emily but i have posted a video on this thread showing you clearly have dropped your runes and/or gear, so 'allegations' are actually true.. therefore not so much 'allegations' but more truth... i could always post the rest of the videos if you'd like... i am more than happy to do that for you and then people can see your heroes all take a 1 shot death when you are throwing the game...

not only are your scores shown on battle results, but also links to watch and send URL so that others can watch

Quote Originally Posted by kaisim_2492829 View Post
    when a player throws all battles consistently to never win then that is a choice. when a player throws selective battles and wins some in between then that is exploiting.
    As always you make no sense.

Who is going to consistently never win? People choose when hey want to win or lose based on if they want to bear the crown buff for the chip and prize on hand. Or they choose to give it up for the other player. They choose how they want to lose. I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Get rid of the crown system and all of this will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by emily_b111_841604 View Post
    Borentar/lynettebailie/Soulight, i am glad that u got your 2nd sub back, but please refrain from making allegations on the forums, when CW was run not to your liking.
    As much as i enjoy being the villain in your fairy tale, please keep it positive sweetie.
    Green is not your colour.
    Emily, you have every right to win or lose the CWF.

No need to make it hard on your self by hiding runes or armor.

The choice is yours and the way you want to bet for maximizing your ticket count is yours also. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    As always you make no sense.

Who is going to consistently never win? People choose when hey want to win or lose based on if they want to bear the crown buff for the chip and prize on hand. Or they choose to give it up for the other player. They choose how they want to lose. I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Get rid of the crown system and all of this will go away.
    the other player said that the euro player emily "throws it everytime" (again i do not play on multiple servers) so i assumed that it meant all battles. now to answer your question and this is very important to understand for the others (you already know this) the difference between you and other players or the "why" they would loose all battles would be to for example protest against the crown buff, "a bad chip" or to let a friend win.
    the player who looses selective battles and wins the battles he chooses is to exploit the bidding system and to use "a bad chip", the crown system, etc as an excuse to exploit the bidding system.
    not one player on this forum got sympathy for you doing this and to on top lie about it.
    that being said i would like to than you for coming clear with everyone and admitting to exploiting and not using the crowns, chips etc as an excuse, front or similar anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.
    and that is called exploiting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

I didnt like my chip so i threw stage 5 to bubbaslab * =)

Justice
    kaisim, it is perhaps manipulating the system, but that is not the same as a true exploit as in "used to cheat". This topic is old news, complaining is just stirring up emotions for no reason. The Tynon Dev's have not, nor do i think they should, do anything about this. Plain and simple, you are in a battle and what,who,when you alter your form is perfectly legal. Get over it. This arguing just gets threads closed, with a nice scolding... so don't bother. LOL

And there are quite a few illegal exploits in this game they haven't been fixed either. So what are a bunch of gamers to do..... That said Mischief is right, lets not turn into another bar brawl. Thanks.

As for CWF match throwing it's a crying shame it's come to this. It was originally intended for the titans of Tynon to fight it out and prove they're the best, while us lesser mortals gained something out of it by betting. Now it's all about who's going to throw which fight. Disappointing really.

As for the crown system it was implemented to try and even the odds slightly so the same 1 or 2 didn't keep winning. It was never going to do much anyways so why avoid it? So they don't look bad by losing. There I've said it! It's what everyone suspected or thought anyway. No one likes losing so it looks slightly better if you throw a match. The tickets are a bonus.

Forum Moderators are volunteers and are unable to fix in game problems