Thread: Beta is not working again tonight

Angry Beta is not working again tonight

You need to fix this problem.

Only been down a couple hours...last time it took about 24 hours to repair. Patience grasshopper. They probably not even know it down til tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by jed_road_kill_5389960 View Post
    You need to fix this problem.
    sometimes i wonder if you guys really know what it means to be on a beta server or what they are for... that they are testing things on them and you have sometimes downtimes and only live the bugs there so they dont have to carry them onto the real servers shouldnt have to be explained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

I think two weeks is long enough to realize that whatever they 'may' be testing is a complete failure.

Just take the damn server down forever, so no one complains about it anymore.

Justice
    FIX BETA!!! OMG, i logged in today, to see what was going on, or if any changes that might explain all the crashes there. It is virtually unplayable!! I can't load a fight, or uploading is sooo long... i used a stopwatch, it took 1 full minute for a battle to load on arena for assistant hit. Then i tried royal challenge, that totally froze after 2.5 mins of waiting. I refreshed and things were coming back slowly, but after a couple minutes i still had no power.

Before i get kaisim's reply (cuz i know one will come) - try it yourself!!! It's not about that beta is supposed to be that way. And all i can say is IF they are testing something ~ it's NOT WORKING. Pray to the Tynon gods that is NOT heading to live that way!!!!!!!!!