Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: loss of 2nd sub

Apprentice
    yeah if you have a dev to fix it that is :P

it is potentially a game ending bug though. Having completed royal challenge and storyline, only thing left is pvp and last few bosses in HR. Without a second sub there's little hope of success in either, and little point carrying on. I hope they sort it out for me as i still enjoy the game and would still like to see if i can make day 3 in CW.

Apprentice
    Still no response from Ucool support. No idea how else i can grab someone's attention now after leaving posts on Evony, Hero's Charge and Tynon Forums as well as raising support tickets. If anyone knows of any other method of contacting Ucool for some support i'd be glad to hear it.

just a thought...in case it has slipped by you...any replies to tickets now go directly to your email account and not your game account. it may be that your ticket has received a response, albeit an automated stanley one...but it doe's look like your only hope of getting these issues resolved is if you can grab someones attention from heroes charge...either way good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jlh8182_5553285 View Post
    just a thought...in case it has slipped by you...any replies to tickets now go directly to your email account and not your game account. [...]
    this is a rumor and wrong. they send it to both the in game account AND to your email. if they didnt answer in game, they simply didnt answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.

Apprentice
    Kaisim is correct, i received automated replies on both my email and the support ticket.

for the record...i have now raised 3 support tickets since 27th April.
    The first two support requests have been merged together and closed without a response after the initial automated acknowledgement.
    the Third is still currently open and waiting a response after the initial automated acknowledgement.

Hopebringer sherrynjade_5365178's Avatar
    u should send a ticket in everyday hopefully that will get some response
    I am an acquired taste. Don't like me? Then acquire some taste.

we need a class action lawsuit- and demand our monet we spent returned

Champion
    You are so right BettyLou Ucool should end/kill this game if they are not going to support it. Either end it or sell it to someone who will move it forwarded.

Quote Originally Posted by BettyLou_285563 View Post
    we need a class action lawsuit- and demand our monet we spent returned
    on what basis? are you missing anything you havent gotten on your free account that remains property of ucool?
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by rvjjr_4402852 View Post
    You are so right BettyLou Ucool should end/kill this game if they are not going to support it. Either end it or sell it to someone who will move it forwarded.
    lmao! leave if you dont like it, whats that got to do with the loss of the second sub have to do anyways?
    yes, granted! i would love to see the bugs fixed especially the ones that are going on for over a year now.
    suing them or sabotaging the game makers wont fix anything