Thread: Devs, Please Read

Devs, Please Read

Please create a character and try to play Beta. Any changes you are working on are completely destroying the playability and likability. Should those changes enter Live servers, you will lose all servers and players within a couple months.
    I have lost over 1k gems to lag related purchases in last few days, and all activities, ie. Banish, GW, CW, Pirates, Labs, HR...are either hard to finish and tedious...or impossible. Just getting in and finally seeing your power above zero takes forever on many days....
    If you do not care to fix, at least move the changes to Kaisims server so he can complain with us instead of against us.
    Thanks for your time.
    TreeDancer

I agree wholeheartedly TD!

s92. no reasons to complain here, server is running great.
    have you ever asked yourself if the problems you are having are because the server isnt maintained anymore? its just a thought but from other games i know that the test/beta servers are only updated and maintained when they test patches/updates. since your situations seems to worsen and other players crying about a lack of support and customer service being MIA it might just be like that.
    also its been pointed out before that beta players once got compensated in the past with a one time offer to switch servers with all their belongings. you cant blame ucool for staying or for playing on both servers since the old characters never got deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    [...]This is likely a case of collective obsessional behavior (i.e. group delusion). This can spread rapidly through any group based on fear and rumors without any objective facts. We've seen it happen numerous times in Tynon already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herby View Post
    The forums sure has fallen from grace, turning into a vent-fest, instead of people sharing ideas and techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    I choose to lose the way I do so I can get max tickets when I give up the CWF.